Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sons of Anarchy Season 7 (Final Season)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Interesting....Sat at 1:00 am it comes on FX again...that episode goes from 1:00 to 2:47 or almost an hour shorter than the premiere, that may be the one to DVR if you save them!

  • Replies 728
  • Views 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I couldn't wait today. I went back and watched the Episode where Tig kills Pope, just to get the SOA juices flowing.

  • Author

Who do you want to see get it the most...Juice or Gemma?

Pumped for this new season. I'll have to re-watch the last couple episodes of last season. Need to brush up on details since I haven't seen the last episode since the night it aired.

Who do you want to see get it the most...Juice or Gemma?

 

Gemma then Juice.

 

Watching Gemma die would be as great as watching Clay die.

  • Author
Gemma then Juice.

 

Watching Gemma die would be as great as watching Clay die.

 

Agreed...Rumors and innuendo a few months ago was that she may survive the entire season.

Agreed...Rumors and innuendo a few months ago was that she may survive the entire season.

 

If Juice goes before her she probably will. Who else knows she killed Tara?

If Juice goes before her she probably will. Who else knows she killed Tara?

 

I don't think it will be hard for Wayne to put two and two together.

Judging by the previews, Jax turns to Gemma after Tara's death. I really hope Gemma doesn't make it until the end.

I don't think it will be hard for Wayne to put two and two together.

 

True. I need to watch the last episode of last season again.

I don't think it will be hard for Wayne to put two and two together.

 

Watching the episode now. Unser will definitely put it together. He knew she went there and he was the first to see her after Juice did his work. He'll figure it out.

Forgot that Nero and Gemma broke up.

 

Yea and I think Nero is starting back up with the Mexican gang?

Yea and I think Nero is starting back up with the Mexican gang?

 

Yes he is. Was at the table with the Alvarez and Lin.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.