Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cards @ Reds (May 23rd - 25th)

Featured Replies

Starting Pitchers Friday

 

St. Louis: Miller (6-2, 2.79 ERA)

 

Cincinnati: Bailey (3-3, 5.44 ERA)

  • Replies 95
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be absolutely beautiful down at GABP this weekend. Should easily hit 100K fans for the series I'd think. And I'm feeling confident HT gets us at least 2 here.

 

I just wish it were a four game series, with one on Memorial Day featuring Cueto!

It didn't go well first time around HT, get a live chicken, you need some extra power for this series.

So how will the Cardinals win 2 out of 3 this time? Split the 1st two, and then win the series on Sunday? Win the 1st two, and then the Reds win on get away day? Reds win the 1st one, and then lose the next two?

So how will the Cardinals win 2 out of 3 this time? Split the 1st two, and then win the series on Sunday? Win the 1st two, and then the Reds win on get away day? Reds win the 1st one, and then lose the next two?

 

Odds are the Cards take game one....Homer has nightmares about facing St. Louis.

It didn't go well first time around HT, get a live chicken, you need some extra power for this series.

 

Preferably a fat chick.

Should be absolutely beautiful down at GABP this weekend. Should easily hit 100K fans for the series I'd think. And I'm feeling confident HT gets us at least 2 here.

 

I just wish it were a four game series, with one on Memorial Day featuring Cueto!

 

I'm hoping to make it to the park this weekend but my best shot is probably tomorrow night. All day golf outing on Saturday then an all day softball tournament Sunday. Depending on when those end, I may be there all three nights!

 

Hope you can make some good $$$.

I'm already dreading listening to Reds fans if/when the Reds lose to STL.

 

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

I'm already dreading listening to Reds fans if/when the Reds lose to STL.

 

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

 

No need to listen to anyone that thinks the Reds are going to limp into Busch and win the series. They can, but no way they are expected to.

No need to listen to anyone that thinks the Reds are going to limp into Busch and win the series. They can, but no way they are expected to.

 

I think it's impossible that the Reds walk into Busch this weekend & win the series. Not unlikely...impossible.

No need to listen to anyone that thinks the Reds are going to limp into Busch and win the series. They can, but no way they are expected to.

 

I think it's impossible that the Reds walk into Busch this weekend & win the series. Not unlikely...impossible.

 

If the Reds walk into Busch Stadium this week, I call for immediate firings of a lot of Reds employees.

I think it's impossible that the Reds walk into Busch this weekend & win the series. Not unlikely...impossible.

 

I guarantee if the Reds show up at Busch as this team is currently comprised this weekend, THEY WILL NOT LOSE!!

I think it's impossible that the Reds walk into Busch this weekend & win the series. Not unlikely...impossible.

 

My bad, I meant "limp into a bush...at GABP".

I'm already dreading listening to Reds fans if/when the Reds lose to STL.

 

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

 

THE SKY IS FALLING??? It already fell. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.