Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Padres @ Reds (May 13th - 15th)

Featured Replies

Mike Leake takes the mound tonight to get us started on the right track for another series win. Hopefully the weather won't be as bad tonight and tomorrow as the forecasters are saying it might be.

 

Leake (2-3 with a 3.40 ERA) vs. Cashner (2-5 with a 2.86 ERA)

  • Replies 300
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cashner is tough.

 

Padres have won 3 straight. They're 6-10 on the road & 18-21 on the year.

I just hope Soto gets another shot at the dish tonight. He's a star.

Need a sweep. Reds need to run off about 10 in a row.

Need a sweep. Reds need to run off about 10 in a row.

 

Obviously that'd be nice but they just need to keep winning series...

Tuesday: Cashner v. Leake.

 

Cashner has been lights out but hasn't gotten any run support. The Padres haven't scored with him on the bump in his last 3 starts.

 

Wednesday: Ian Kennedy v. Johnny Cueto

 

Kennedy has been solid & was great in his last start vs. Miami (7 innings, 1 run, 12 K's) but Cueto is a STUD

 

Thursday (12:35 p.m.): Tyson Ross v. Alfredo Simon

 

Ross, like Kennedy, had a good game against the Marlins (7 innings, 1 run, 8 K's). Simon looks to bounce back after struggling against the Rockies on Saturday.

I wish he'd switch Votto back to 2hole and Pena to 4hole.

If I remember correctly, Ross threw a gem against us last year. Had some kinda nasty breaker that he threw well. Drove me nuts watching our guys swing and have the ball dip 3 feet down and away from them again and again...

 

On paper, I'd say game 2 goes to us and 3 goes to them, making tonight all the more important.

I wish he'd switch Votto back to 2hole and Pena to 4hole.

 

Meso should be hitting 4th.

Meso should be hitting 4th.

 

Meso should be hitting third!

The catcher should be hitting 4th.
Fixed that for you.

Hamilton CF

Pena C

Phillips 2B

Votto 1B

Frazier 3B

Ludwick LF

Heisey RF

Cozart SS

Leake P

I don't understand having Votto, who does everything else well except drive in runs, batting cleanup. Then you have Pena who runs like LRCW in the 2 hole. Not feelin it. I understand you had to shake things up, got some success, now, shake it back.

I don't understand having Votto, who does everything else well except drive in runs, batting cleanup. Then you have Pena who runs like LRCW in the 2 hole. Not feelin it. I understand you had to shake things up, got some success, now, shake it back.

 

Outside of Votto, i'd say Pena gives the best at bats. I think it should be

 

Hamilton

Pena

Votto

Frazier

Phillips

Ludwick

Heisey

Cozart

Leake

 

I cant stand BP in the 3. He has done nothing to prove he belongs there.

Outside of Votto, i'd say Pena gives the best at bats. I think it should be

 

Hamilton

Pena

Votto

Frazier

Phillips

Ludwick

Heisey

Cozart

Leake

 

I cant stand BP in the 3. He has done nothing to prove he belongs there.

Why hit Votto 3rd?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.