Neal Brown: We're the show in town, in the state & this staff sells that to recruits

02Ram54

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, now that context establishes that it's a comment of the "Louisville doesn't exist" variety, can we agree that:

1) LOL

and

2) Bobby is pleased to be given an excuse?

Bobby doesn't need an excuse. The guy's a stone-faced killer.

How about by percentage? Because in football, I don't think that's a slam dunk.

Please, be specific.

Having some with you on the "back yard" comment.

Taking Hatcher and Tubman out of the city of Louisville is strong. Unless I'm missing someone that's 2 of the top 3 recruits in the city in the last two classes for Stoops.

3 of 4 if we want to include E-town in the discussion.

Taking Hatcher and Tubman out of the city of Louisville is strong. Unless I'm missing someone that's 2 of the top 3 recruits in the city in the last two classes for Stoops.

Whatever they need to hang their hat on, I guess.

Things got out of hand there a bit.

The city was squarely in UofL's corner when Petrino was here the last time. Then it slipped away under Kragthorpe because he was too busy fighting for defensive tackles with Toledo and Kent State. Strong didn't care so much about protecting the city; it was one of those distracting things he didn't care for. I think Petrino will do his darnedest to put the wall back up.

People in E-town might want to be included, but nobody in Louisville would think it was appropriate.

In the past two classes, the best two players are for sure at UofL- Quick and Bonnafon.

Except in Louisville (where it's UofL) and NKY (where it's Ohio State and Notre Dame.) And they're definitely sharing space with Tennessee in the South, WVU in the East and Mizzou in the West. But other than that, they OWN this state.

Again, basketball is a different story. No one will deny that.

I live in nky. I see more uk fans than osu or Notre dame