805lb Mako caught from the shore!!!

Jumper_Dad

Those are at every beach. You'd be stunned if you saw what was swimming all around you in the ocean.
Yep.

We took a sunset dolphin cruise last fall and the captain said they had seen a Bull Shark that was something like 10ft long several times that week. We were less than a mile from the beach where we were at.

Those are at every beach. You'd be stunned if you saw what was swimming all around you in the ocean.

Personally, I've never been to one of those crystal clear water beaches, but what about those? Do people just watch that stuff next to them?

And I'm not totally educated on shark knowledge, nor do I watch shark week. But... Wouldn't like. The dorsal fin be showing or something?

Personally, I've never been to one of those crystal clear water beaches, but what about those? Do people just watch that stuff next to them?

And I'm not totally educated on shark knowledge, nor do I watch shark week. But... Wouldn't like. The dorsal fin be showing or something?

No excuse for that!!! Even though last years Shark Week sucked, SW is destination TV!!!

No excuse for that!!! Even though last years Shark Week sucked, SW is destination TV!!!

:lol2: I've never gotten into it. Probably because if I saw what I'm hearing in this thread I wouldn't enjoy my trips to the beach near as much!