Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgive me if I'm not calling on Miss America for her expertise in anything, unless it's how to look pretty. She may be a very intelligent person. Hell, she may be a MENSA member for all I know. But that's not why she won Miss America. And that's not why she makes public appearances at schools, parades, state fairs and other feel-good type events.

She doesn't appear at schools either to just be looked at and asked out on dates by some immature teenage boy. Maybe she is there to show girls they can succeed and be what they want and that you can be beautiful and smart.

She doesn't appear at schools either to just be looked at and asked out on dates by some immature teenage boy. Maybe she is there to show girls they can succeed and be what they want and that you can be beautiful and smart.

I can promise you that ANY male that goes see her, or any other beauty pageant winner, is only there to "look" at her. There are immature teen boys in HS? I never knew! BUT, the kid took a chance, how many guys can say they asked out a Miss America? And what if she would said yes?

I can promise you that ANY male that goes see her, or any other beauty pageant winner, is only there to "look" at her. There are immature teen boys in HS? I never knew! BUT, the kid took a chance, how many guys can say they asked out a Miss America? And what if she would said yes?

In 2014 I can promise you NOT EVERY MALE is there to look at Miss America. Maybe Mr. America.

I'm not a father, but I think the punishment, if any, would depend on how the kid generally behaves. Both boys & men do stupid things when beautiful women are involved.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]44069[/ATTACH]

Remember folks...she poops too