Top Incoming Freshman & Sophomores

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 6th region Butler has more freshman talent coming into an already talent rich team. Penn will be a sophomore next year and has to be considered one of the best sophomores in her region.

Male is loaded with young talent and has more help on the way with their freshman class. India Green younger sister of Iliyah was listed on the team as an 8th grader, but was injured at the beginning of the season. Emelia Sexton is also a lights out shooter that will be a freshman on the team.

I heard Sacred Heart has some really good talent coming into the program next year.

Kiara Pankins, 6 ft guard from Lafayette High School. She avearges 13 pts and 6 rebs, shoot 47 percent from the field and 43 from 3pt line and 85 from free throw line.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

There are lots of talent in the incoming freshman class. Several have already played big in big time games. Their names are escaping me but the 8th grader from Ashland, Nelson County, Scott High and Mercer County. This is not to mention all the Louisville area girls that are playing for Catholic schools that aren't allowed to play up. Looking forward to seeing what this class can do. There are some great 8th grade AAU teams in the state that have some excellent talent. Next couple of years of girls high school basketball should be fun to watch.

8th grader from Ashland is Mykasa Robinson, the sister of Miss Basketball candidate for 2015 Alexis Robinson. Mykasa played very well in all three state tournament games at Diddle.

She is a player!! Loved watching her at the State Tourney. (both of them are really good)

... I heard Sacred Heart has some really good talent coming into the program next year.

The Sivills kid who played for Eastern last year is the word I received from a highly reliable source. Can I get a witness???

MyKasa Robinson already has 2/3 offers including Dayton and MTSU.......if you want your kids to get offers better get them with the right program...after this summer I expect her to have 15/20 D1 offers.
You are so right, Kentucky Premier is putting kentucky girls on the map. Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Mason has two incoming Freshman in Kara Moran and Erin Kunmler that are going to be really good. They along with eight outstanding Sophmores Erika Simms, Jordan Frodge, Brianna Littleton, Whitney O'Mara, Briana McNutt, Maddie Boone, Madison Butler and Courtney Bailey are going to do things at Mason County the next three years.