NBA Playoff Race

I've started getting interested in the NBA since moving to San Antonio. Interested to hear other's thoughts on the NBA Playoff races.

I don't think the Heat getting the 2 in the East is the worst thing ever.

Brooklyn/Chicago will be the 4-5 and the winner of that will presumably play Indiana in the next round. I'd rather play Toronto (though I recognize they are dangerous) than I would the road of the 1.

I don't see any team in the East beating either Indiana or Miami over seven games. I'll be stunned if that's not the East finals. I'm not sure how many of those series in the East are even going to be watchable.

If the playoffs started today, I'm watching all four series out west and ignoring the entire Eastern Conference in favor of hockey.

I don't see any team in the East beating either Indiana or Miami over seven games. I'll be stunned if that's not the East finals. I'm not sure how many of those series in the East are even going to be watchable.

If the playoffs started today, I'm watching all four series out west and ignoring the entire Eastern Conference in favor of hockey.

Agree with all except the Hockey

I usually try and go to a couple of Spurs games each year. First year, it was the Kings (to see Cuz). The next year it was the Grizzlies and the Heat (playoffs for the 2nd). This year, my two picks were the Thunder and the Warriors. It will be interesting to see who the Spurs get matched up with in the playoffs. I'd like to see them play the Rockets, but those tickets are inflated because of the amount of Rockets fans in the area.

I don't think the Heat getting the 2 in the East is the worst thing ever.

Brooklyn/Chicago will be the 4-5 and the winner of that will presumably play Indiana in the next round. I'd rather play Toronto (though I recognize they are dangerous) than I would the road of the 1.

I find it strange that Miami essentially conceded the #1 spot to Indiana. Basically like they didn't care.

A little gamesmanship on the part of the Heat? Could the management possibly have conceded the spot to Indiana with the thought that Atlanta and Toronto/Washington is an easier path than Charlotte/Chicago/Brooklyn?

A little gamesmanship on the part of the Heat? Could the management possibly have conceded the spot to Indiana with the thought that Atlanta and Toronto/Washington is an easier path than Charlotte/Chicago/Brooklyn?

That's what I'm thinking. The Bulls are physical and the Nets are a veteran team who won't go down without a fight. Toronto is good, better than many probably realize even, but I'd rather play them than the other 2 in a best of seven.

Hockey gross