Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Playoff Race

Featured Replies

I've started getting interested in the NBA since moving to San Antonio. Interested to hear other's thoughts on the NBA Playoff races.

 

I don't think the Heat getting the 2 in the East is the worst thing ever.

 

Brooklyn/Chicago will be the 4-5 and the winner of that will presumably play Indiana in the next round. I'd rather play Toronto (though I recognize they are dangerous) than I would the road of the 1.

  • Author

The West will have some nice match ups throughout the playoffs, regardless of how you slice it.

I don't see any team in the East beating either Indiana or Miami over seven games. I'll be stunned if that's not the East finals. I'm not sure how many of those series in the East are even going to be watchable.

 

If the playoffs started today, I'm watching all four series out west and ignoring the entire Eastern Conference in favor of hockey.

I don't see any team in the East beating either Indiana or Miami over seven games. I'll be stunned if that's not the East finals. I'm not sure how many of those series in the East are even going to be watchable.

 

If the playoffs started today, I'm watching all four series out west and ignoring the entire Eastern Conference in favor of hockey.

 

Agree with all except the Hockey

I'll be watching as much as I can because a 4-0 sweep can still have 4 exciting games to the finish.

I hope Golden State clinches the six seed tonight because I'm glued to every minute of a Clippers/Warriors series.

  • Author

I usually try and go to a couple of Spurs games each year. First year, it was the Kings (to see Cuz). The next year it was the Grizzlies and the Heat (playoffs for the 2nd). This year, my two picks were the Thunder and the Warriors. It will be interesting to see who the Spurs get matched up with in the playoffs. I'd like to see them play the Rockets, but those tickets are inflated because of the amount of Rockets fans in the area.

You can also count me in for hoping Memphis gets that last playoff spot; they definitely give the Spurs a tougher time than the Suns would.

Hockey shmockey.

 

Randy Parker shmandy blarker.

I find it strange that Miami essentially conceded the #1 spot to Indiana. Basically like they didn't care.

I don't think the Heat getting the 2 in the East is the worst thing ever.

 

Brooklyn/Chicago will be the 4-5 and the winner of that will presumably play Indiana in the next round. I'd rather play Toronto (though I recognize they are dangerous) than I would the road of the 1.

 

 

I find it strange that Miami essentially conceded the #1 spot to Indiana. Basically like they didn't care.

 

A little gamesmanship on the part of the Heat? Could the management possibly have conceded the spot to Indiana with the thought that Atlanta and Toronto/Washington is an easier path than Charlotte/Chicago/Brooklyn?

  • Author
A little gamesmanship on the part of the Heat? Could the management possibly have conceded the spot to Indiana with the thought that Atlanta and Toronto/Washington is an easier path than Charlotte/Chicago/Brooklyn?

 

That's what I'm thinking. The Bulls are physical and the Nets are a veteran team who won't go down without a fight. Toronto is good, better than many probably realize even, but I'd rather play them than the other 2 in a best of seven.

You can also count me in for hoping Memphis gets that last playoff spot; they definitely give the Spurs a tougher time than the Suns would.

I'm guessing Pop would agree with you. Memphis will be a strong 8.

I don't see any team in the East beating either Indiana or Miami over seven games. I'll be stunned if that's not the East finals. I'm not sure how many of those series in the East are even going to be watchable.

 

If the playoffs started today, I'm watching all four series out west and ignoring the entire Eastern Conference in favor of hockey.

 

Hockey gross

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.