Colin Kaepernick Being Investigated for Sexual Assault

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people may not like what I'm going to say, but I'm going to say it anyway...

I am ALWAYS skeptical of these things when they involve athletes. Too many money-hungry people in the world. You're always innocent until proven guilty, but I feel in cases like these (rape, sexual assault) many people jump to conclusions and assume guilt.

Some people may not like what I'm going to say, but I'm going to say it anyway...

I am ALWAYS skeptical of these things when they involve athletes. Too many money-hungry people in the world. You're always innocent until proven guilty, but I feel in cases like these (rape, sexual assault) many people jump to conclusions and assume guilt.

I guess my thought process is just the opposite.

I think a lot of these athletes do commit these kinds of crimes, because they've went through life having everything handed to them, and never told no. When they finally are, they don't know how to handle it, and think because of their status, they'll be able to get away with it.

The truth is most likely a combination of both.

I think a lot of these athletes do commit these kinds of crimes, because they've went through life having everything handed to them, and never told no. When they finally are, they don't know how to handle it, and think because of their status, they'll be able to get away with it.

I'm definitely not saying they aren't capable, because the scenario you laid out is very plausible, IMO. I just don't jump to conclusions in these cases, and will almost always lean towards the side of the athlete until proven otherwise.

I'm definitely not saying they aren't capable, because the scenario you laid out is very plausible, IMO. I just don't jump to conclusions in these cases, and will almost always lean towards the side of the athlete until proven otherwise.

Everytime.

I may be naive but I have a hard time believing a rape or sexual assault that takes place can't be proven.

If we assume the negative I would argue it is more about power and control than thinking they will get away with it.

All things being equal I tend to lean towards women running game on professional athletes for a civil settlement.

And in this specific case, there really isn't much to the article other than the inference the players were smoking pot. Add to that she said her and Kaepernick have hooked up in the past. Finally, although the title of the thread appears to be technically correct, on the surface it sounds really unfair to Kaepernick.

If we assume the negative I would argue it is more about power and control than thinking they will get away with it.

All things being equal I tend to lean towards women running game on professional athletes for a civil settlement.

And in this specific case, there really isn't much to the article other than the inference the players were smoking pot. Add to that she said her and Kaepernick have hooked up in the past. Finally, although the title of the thread appears to be technically correct, on the surface it sounds really unfair to Kaepernick.

The fact that they've hooked up in the past is irrelevant to the present and the case.