Milestone Post Numbers

hoops5

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, you know that there is no correlation between tenure and number of posts. Some members are just readers and rarely post, some are thoughful posters when appropriate, and others are posting machines!

Obviously

So your saying that when Lawnboy makes his daily visits to the Guru bedroom, Lawnboy is the 1 and Guru the 2?

Was going to let you know I found those damn printer parts, well back to over goods they go.

So does that mean Lawnboy plays the point and handles the ball,

and Guru plays off the ball.

Depends on how much they like showers I guess :puke:

Guru does the scoring and LB gets an assist.

Somehow I don't think hoops ever envisioned the thread heading off in this direction when it was started. :lol2:

I would agree, some people. :no: :stop: :lol2:

My first thought too, BF has 62,362 posts.

I am coming up on 100K and depending on how you do your math I am either number one or number two on BGP. :bunny:

I wouldn't put up with people calling me number two.

Was going to let you know I found those damn printer parts, well back to over goods they go.

Had to go there didnt you, lol. Well let me tell you a story. Fed Ex guy can find my house cause he left me a package on the porch last week. Only problem was I didnt order anything and it was for an address that is over 10 miles from my house, lol.

Had to go there didnt you, lol. Well let me tell you a story. Fed Ex guy can find my house cause he left me a package on the porch last week. Only problem was I didnt order anything and it was for an address that is over 10 miles from my house, lol.

Well FedEx is an Equal Opportunity employer. :sssh::lol: