Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you like bad movies?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen 52 of them...Any list that has Patch Adams as a "bad movie" is flawed though.

I've see parts of only 2 on that list.

 

But I am disappointed I missed Vanilla Ice in a flick.

  • Author
I've see parts of only 2 on that list.

 

But I am disappointed I missed Vanilla Ice in a flick.

 

You'll eat those words if you ever see it. :lol2:

  • Author

I personally think Radio is a very good movie, Roadhouse is one of my favorites although I'll concede it's not Oscar worthy I enjoy it routinely on TBS when it airs.

I've see parts of only 2 on that list.

 

But I am disappointed I missed Vanilla Ice in a flick.

 

Clyde--you have some catching up to do if you want to be all set for Star Wars 7!

Proud to say only 3.

I have not only seen way too many, I have the DVD for a bunch of them. :no:

Little boys love their action heroes.

Actually I have "listened" to more of them while driving than actually watched them.

How about Kevin Costner in Postman and Water World?

 

What does that tell you about Costner? I thought the really great superstars are not afraid to turn down scripts for bad movies?

41 - I am a Bad Movie Enthusiast (according to the poll). I'll watch a bad movie as long as it is good.

37. Was my best count.

My uncle always told me "if it is rated R and has less than 2 stars, you should watch it!"

71 of them. But to be honest I couldn't tell you anything about a few of them as I remember almost nothing about them. There are a few movies on here however I would not consider a "bad" movie per se.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.