Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 70 East Carter 55

Featured Replies

Now, they way this season has gone, we will probably have a regional bracket that looks like this:

 

One side: Menifee, West Carter, Greenup, Ashland

 

Other side: Elliott, Boyd/Fairview, Russell, Rowan

 

 

I think Coach Flynn would take that bracket in a heartbeat.

I think Coach Flynn would take that bracket in a heartbeat.

 

I'd say you're right. He would win the first two games and then pull out some kind of crazy one-game plan that will give him a 32-29 victory and a trip to Rupp Arena!!!

Elliot can be anyone on any given night.. great shooting team

To Morgan Co. Fans : I dont think you lost much when Weddington went back to Elliott.

 

I wouldnt put up with his attitude. I couldnt believe the refs let him grab them and yell in their faces over calls. I was the person he pointed at in the stands. Quite disrespectful if you ask me.

What did you do to disrespect him from the stands? Or did he simply point at you for no reason at all?

I did nothing, we were just a section of East Carter supporters sitting behind the bench. Its a terrible thing to overcast your talent with such a horrible attitude.

Weddington is a very emotional young man that gets carried away at times. He's a force to be reckoned with when he's under control though.

Congratulations Elliott Co. I picked them to win this district last week!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.