The Pacers will NOT make the Eastern Conference Finals!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Looks like you were half right. The Pacers won't make it out of the first round, although you had the wrong opponent. Charlotte? didn't have a chance vs. the Heat.

No they never did to actually win the series, but big Al was basically playing one leg because of the plantar fasciitis, I think they take at least one if he is all the way healthy, definitely no more than two though.

• 3 weeks later...
I think it's going to be a strong series. The Pacers have a frontcourt capable of posing problems for the Heat but the 7'2" problem must play well.

He's only a problem if he doesn't play well, right?

The Heat only have to take one in Nap City- the Pacers showed the level of focus that it takes to beat the Heat TODAY. I am skeptical if they can bring this for four games based on the last 3 months or so.

He's only a problem if he doesn't play well, right?

The Heat only have to take one in Nap City- the Pacers showed the level of focus that it takes to beat the Heat TODAY. I am skeptical if they can bring this for four games based on the last 3 months or so.

I am as well, although the Pacers match-up incredibly well with the Heat. They are constructed to beat them and what I would be concerned most about is that LeBron and Wade both played well yesterday and they were in effect handled. Bosh has become exclusively a perimeter player now and tallied only 2 rebounds. That is pitiful and not going to get it done. What also keeps being overlooked about the Heat this year is they are poor defensively. If the Heat win Tuesday they will control the series because the teams get an extended break before Game 3 giving Wade more time to heal.

The Pacers simply looked the better team yesterday. I'm cautiously optimistic they can keep it up for the duration of the series, but after the past 2 months, who knows? More than almost any other team, Hibbert causes the Heat match up nightmares. They took a flyer on Oden for the sole purpose of having someone who can go toe-to-toe with him. Since that never panned out, the Heat are searching for ways to combat the big man.

I imagine we will see more Birdman in game 2. The Heat will need a more consistent defensive effort and I do think that Bosh will have to make a conscious effort to rebound the basketball in this series to help negate the size mismatches in this series.