Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Desean Jackson signs deal with Redskins

Featured Replies

Former eagles wideout Desean Jackson signed a 3 year deal with the Washington Redskins. This gives them a threat on the outside, returning kicks, and out of the backfield at times. The redskins now have a receiving corps that could be dangerous with Jackson and Garcon on the outside, and andre roberts in the slot.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Combine that with a pretty solid RB in Alfred Morris. Now if only RG3 can stay healthy and get them the ball.

 

I wonder if he purposely wanted to stay in the division or if that is just where he got the best deal.

  • Author
Combine that with a pretty solid RB in Alfred Morris. Now if only RG3 can stay healthy and get them the ball.

 

I wonder if he purposely wanted to stay in the division or if that is just where he got the best deal.

 

It's hard to tell at this point. Based on his character on and off the field, I would say that he did it to stay in division and use every opportunity to torch them. I also heard that the raiders offered the most money deal wise.

I just have two words to say about DeSean Jackson :

 

Aaron Hernandez

 

Amazing how people repeat the same mistakes.

I also heard that the raiders offered the most money deal wise.

 

I absolutely wouldn't blame him for taking less and going to the Redskins if that's the case.

  • Author
I just have two words to say about DeSean Jackson :

 

Aaron Hernandez

 

Amazing how people repeat the same mistakes.

 

Was it proven that he had gang affiliations ?

I just have two words to say about DeSean Jackson :

 

Aaron Hernandez

 

Amazing how people repeat the same mistakes.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

 

I see someone fell for the Eagles propaganda machine.

 

If it was proven that Desean Jackson was in a gang or had true gang affiliations I doubt Roger Goodell would let him play and I doubt he'd be able to bank that deal. The Eagles screwed Desean Jackson but keep believing he is a gangster.

  • Author

My point exactly. The only thing they hung on him was the fact that he has made a few rap records and hangs out with producers and artists. Many pro athletes are spotted with other famous people, and then the teams are flabbergasted that famous people would be seen with other famous people. NO WAY!!!

I just have two words to say about DeSean Jackson :

 

Aaron Hernandez

 

Amazing how people repeat the same mistakes.

 

One guy has been charged with (at least one) murder. What has Jackson done?

I absolutely wouldn't blame him for taking less and going to the Redskins if that's the case.

 

Why? It's not like the Skins have been the most consistent team either.

:lol2: :lol2: I see someone fell for the Eagles propaganda machine. If it was proven that Desean Jackson was in a gang or had true gang affiliations I doubt Roger Goodell would let him play and I doubt he'd be able to bank that deal. The Eagles screwed Desean Jackson but keep believing he is a gangster.

 

Screwed him? They released him which was their right. He still got all of his guaranteed money he signed for in his contract.

 

Regardless of whether he's a gangster or not...I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.

Screwed him? They released him which was their right. He still got all of his guaranteed money he signed for in his contract.

 

Regardless of whether he's a gangster or not...I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.

I'd take him

Why? It's not like the Skins have been the most consistent team either.

 

I just wouldn't want to be a player in the Raiders organization because the chance for success seems much less slim than as a Redskin.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.