Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regionalize Final Four Announcers

Which Crew 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Which Crew

    • CBS Crew on TBS
      86%
      13
    • UK Crew on TNT
      6%
      1
    • Leach and turn TV down
      6%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Sorry, I don't need a homer crew to tell me how to think about the game.

 

And if Gus Johnson wasn't on suspension with Fox trying to sell soccer to the US market, we wouldn't have any of this. I hate when the government gets involved in things it doesn't need to be, but this is a situation where they need to mandate Gus Johnson covering as many NCAA tourney games as he can handle. Give the people what they want, and we want Gus.

 

Exactly, reporters need to report and not tell readers/listeners what to think...just give the details and let them decide for themselves.

Can you imagine the last three UK games with Gus Johnson? Man that would've been great stuff.

 

I will watch the CBS crew and DVR the local crew. Might DVR the CBS crew too. They just might not get watched. Depends on the outcome.

Doesn't matter for me. You guys know what I will do.

 

However, if Leach's play-by-play was synced with the DirecTV feed, I'd listen to that. But that's not going to happen.

 

You can actually buy a "Sports Sync" radio now that syncs the radio and the TV broadcast.

Sorry, I don't need a homer crew to tell me how to think about the game.

 

And if Gus Johnson wasn't on suspension with Fox trying to sell soccer to the US market, we wouldn't have any of this. I hate when the government gets involved in things it doesn't need to be, but this is a situation where they need to mandate Gus Johnson covering as many NCAA tourney games as he can handle. Give the people what they want, and we want Gus.

 

I couldn't possibly agree more about Gus Johnson, the guy is flat out awesome.

 

For the record, I would rather put "little Michael Corleone" in a meat grinder than listen to Rob Bromely.

I'll listen to Nantz and Anthony.

I'll flip between the two, I'll mostly stay with Nance/Anthony. I really do like Rex, I think he has potential in the sports broadcasting buissness.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.