Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somebody looks stupid

Featured Replies

Cal just rolls the ball out and tells them do what ever your AAU coach taught you to do.

 

I don't believe that. He has to get this all Americans to buy into a team. That is a big part of college coaching

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KSR had the line of the night for me.

 

Rick Pitino won 68 straight games after leading at halftime. But as always, a 69 did him in

I literally can't stand this arrogant dude! I love how he hasn't posted anything on twitter or ay form of media since the Cats won last night.

I literally can't stand this arrogant dude! I love how he hasn't posted anything on twitter or ay form of media since the Cats won last night.
If you hate him so much why would you follow him on Twitter?

I actually don't follow him, saw on a UK media outlet today talking about it.

He picked UK to win yesterday on the SVP show.

  • Author

In his best Sean Connery from SNL Jeopardy voice, Cal is saying "the only bed I'm lying in is your mother's Forde"

Agree. I love UK but Pitino is a better coach. Cal is a better recruiter.

Normally I would not disagree, both are great coaches. As for the game last night. Anyone with any amount of knowledge of the game could see that Cal took Lil' Ricky to school last night. Made far better in game adjustments. JMO...Pitino made some terrible decisions last night. One glaring example - not taking his big man out after that 2nd foul in the first half, kid got his 3rd just before half. There were others as well. As I said, normally I wouldn't disagree but last night Cal embarrassed him.

 

Fordes Twitter account is playing Submarine, it's went silent and went deep!

No acknowledgement of this game :)

I don't fool with Twitter at all but Forde is "A Legend in His Own Mind" :lol2:.
Cal just rolls the ball out and tells them do what ever your AAU coach taught you to do.

Yep exactly.

Agree. I love UK but Pitino is a better coach. Cal is a better recruiter.

 

How so? Verys similar profiles and records. You don't think if Cal gives it another 7-8 years he grab at least one more title to tie Rick?

 

Head to head at similar programs is not even close. Hard to make that argument. Rick has an extra title but has also coached longer.

There may have been a time...

 

That time is gone. Calipari is the man of the moment.

 

I agree. From a coaching perspective, I always thought Pitino was better before. Cal definitely outcoached him last night; no question. Regardless of what happens to UK tomorrow or the rest of the tournament, Cal's definitely earned my respect this season.

Normally I would not disagree, both are great coaches. As for the game last night. Anyone with any amount of knowledge of the game could see that Cal took Lil' Ricky to school last night. Made far better in game adjustments. JMO...Pitino made some terrible decisions last night. One glaring example - not taking his big man out after that 2nd foul in the first half, kid got his 3rd just before half. There were others as well. As I said, normally I wouldn't disagree but last night Cal embarrassed him.

 

I don't fool with Twitter at all but Forde is "A Legend in His Own Mind" :lol2:.

 

When Harrell got his 2nd I said to my boy he needs to get him out. Big mistake by Pitino

How so? Verys similar profiles and records. You don't think if Cal gives it another 7-8 years he grab at least one more title to tie Rick?

 

Head to head at similar programs is not even close. Hard to make that argument. Rick has an extra title but has also coached longer.

 

My opinion just like yours. I love UK and love Cal but I think Pitino is a better coach. Cal out coached him last night and over time could pass him.

Mike DeCourcy says Cal has done the best coaching job of this era.

  • Author

Under what criteria has Pitino out performed Cal? I realize he has more titles but he has also coached for many more years. I'm not sure of the actual number but Cal has been in like 7 of the last 8 elite 8's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.