Somebody looks stupid

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally can't stand this arrogant dude! I love how he hasn't posted anything on twitter or ay form of media since the Cats won last night.
If you hate him so much why would you follow him on Twitter?

Agree. I love UK but Pitino is a better coach. Cal is a better recruiter.

Normally I would not disagree, both are great coaches. As for the game last night. Anyone with any amount of knowledge of the game could see that Cal took Lil' Ricky to school last night. Made far better in game adjustments. JMO...Pitino made some terrible decisions last night. One glaring example - not taking his big man out after that 2nd foul in the first half, kid got his 3rd just before half. There were others as well. As I said, normally I wouldn't disagree but last night Cal embarrassed him.

Fordes Twitter account is playing Submarine, it's went silent and went deep!

No acknowledgement of this game :)

I don't fool with Twitter at all but Forde is "A Legend in His Own Mind" :lol2:.

Agree. I love UK but Pitino is a better coach. Cal is a better recruiter.

How so? Verys similar profiles and records. You don't think if Cal gives it another 7-8 years he grab at least one more title to tie Rick?

Head to head at similar programs is not even close. Hard to make that argument. Rick has an extra title but has also coached longer.

There may have been a time...

That time is gone. Calipari is the man of the moment.

I agree. From a coaching perspective, I always thought Pitino was better before. Cal definitely outcoached him last night; no question. Regardless of what happens to UK tomorrow or the rest of the tournament, Cal's definitely earned my respect this season.

Normally I would not disagree, both are great coaches. As for the game last night. Anyone with any amount of knowledge of the game could see that Cal took Lil' Ricky to school last night. Made far better in game adjustments. JMO...Pitino made some terrible decisions last night. One glaring example - not taking his big man out after that 2nd foul in the first half, kid got his 3rd just before half. There were others as well. As I said, normally I wouldn't disagree but last night Cal embarrassed him.

I don't fool with Twitter at all but Forde is "A Legend in His Own Mind" :lol2:.

When Harrell got his 2nd I said to my boy he needs to get him out. Big mistake by Pitino

How so? Verys similar profiles and records. You don't think if Cal gives it another 7-8 years he grab at least one more title to tie Rick?

Head to head at similar programs is not even close. Hard to make that argument. Rick has an extra title but has also coached longer.

My opinion just like yours. I love UK and love Cal but I think Pitino is a better coach. Cal out coached him last night and over time could pass him.