Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Wichita State Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 288
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad it's the double bonus. Hit your free throws. Hit your free throws. HIT YOUR FREE THROWS.

We hit our FT's and I believe the Shockers are beat!

I will never say another bad thing about either Harrisn twin if we win this game!!!!!

UK needs to adopt defensive plan of anyone but Early.

 

Yes they do. He's as on fire as anyone I've watched in the tourney this year. Looks like NBA Jam out here.

Please oh please!!! Birdsfan I know you are up there smiling down on this game!

YES

Karma I guess on the Bank.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.