March 23, 201412 yr Harrison, you drive me BONKERS! How a guard can be so bad at FT's drives me crazy
March 23, 201412 yr Man, Kentucky had some big misses just then. Harrison taking that three and missing by a mile turned the momentum back to WS
March 23, 201412 yr Cats will answer this run. They done it so far. I've got confidence they'll make another run. Just gotta play smart.
March 23, 201412 yr Harrison taking that three and missing by a mile turned the momentum back to WS I'm more bummed by misses at the rim. Happens sometimes.
March 23, 201412 yr UK's game plan to finish should be easy. GET IN THE LANE. The long jumpers are leading to baskets in transition for Wichita State. The Shockers have NO answer for UK inside.
March 23, 201412 yr Because they are so good this game huh? So he should just never shoot the ball? Makes no sense. Obviously don't force a shot but he was wide open. He has to have the green light.
March 23, 201412 yr I'm more bummed by misses at the rim. Happens sometimes. I am too, bt as a guard you have to be smart with the lead and quit rushing shots and that is exactly what he did. I'm less upset about the shots under the basket, those were contested, the 3 wide open and missing was not.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.