Kentucky / Wichita State Updates

16thBBall Fan

Randle didn't get a couple of calls early when he got fouled inside, so he just quit attacking the basket. He has to be a force on the inside if UK has any chance.

I remember one, his dunk attempt that was blocked through his hand. I get it that he's not getting the body calls. Sadly, that's just not going to happen for him, nothing to be done about that. If he lets that push him off going to the rim (and I don't think it has necessarily), then he needs to get much stronger mentally. Because he doesn't really have anything else, certainly not consistently. He can hit some midrange but it's not what you'd choose for him to shoot. And I'll throw up if I see him shoot a three like he did the other day.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember one, his dunk attempt that was blocked through his hand. I get it that he's not getting the body calls. Sadly, that's just not going to happen for him, nothing to be done about that. If he lets that push him off going to the rim (and I don't think it has necessarily), then he needs to get much stronger mentally. Because he doesn't really have anything else, certainly not consistently. He can hit some midrange but it's not what you'd choose for him to shoot. And I'll throw up if I see him shoot a three like he did the other day.

I agree