Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Wichita State Updates

Featured Replies

Randle didn't get a couple of calls early when he got fouled inside, so he just quit attacking the basket. He has to be a force on the inside if UK has any chance.

 

I remember one, his dunk attempt that was blocked through his hand. I get it that he's not getting the body calls. Sadly, that's just not going to happen for him, nothing to be done about that. If he lets that push him off going to the rim (and I don't think it has necessarily), then he needs to get much stronger mentally. Because he doesn't really have anything else, certainly not consistently. He can hit some midrange but it's not what you'd choose for him to shoot. And I'll throw up if I see him shoot a three like he did the other day.

  • Replies 288
  • Views 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Start!

  • Author

Need to start this half good and maybe play a little 3-2 zone to try and get Wichita St our of their rhythm.

UK came back out in a man to man. Open three made.

I remember one, his dunk attempt that was blocked through his hand. I get it that he's not getting the body calls. Sadly, that's just not going to happen for him, nothing to be done about that. If he lets that push him off going to the rim (and I don't think it has necessarily), then he needs to get much stronger mentally. Because he doesn't really have anything else, certainly not consistently. He can hit some midrange but it's not what you'd choose for him to shoot. And I'll throw up if I see him shoot a three like he did the other day.

 

I agree

Looks like Randle doesn't want to end his college career today.

Can the Shockers play worse than they are.

It's almost as if they are bored playing against Kentucky.

Randle has to be huge if we are going to win this.

Bad shot by Aaron.

Huge 3rd foul there in the charge!!!!!

Stupid..Stupid...Stupid!!!!

8 turnovers by the most overrated freshman guards this year

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.