March 23, 201412 yr Author I think the key to will be how the Cats start. If they can start well and get an early lead Wichita may being to tighten up thinking about their undefeated season and the Cats can pull it out final score KY 67 Wichita St. 59. Also if the Cats win it will make my bracket a lot better.lol
March 23, 201412 yr Author I know the Cats have a good following there but it sounds like the rest of the arena is cheering for the Shockers which is understandable.
March 23, 201412 yr Dakari got away with a moving screen right there on that drive by Aaron..... Gonna be a good one.
March 23, 201412 yr Kentucky's offense looks terrible. I don't like them playing essentially a three man game, leaving two post players in the high post.
March 23, 201412 yr Author Need to get into a faster tempo get more shots up to crash the offensive boards.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.