Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Today Starts The Greatest Weekend In College Sports

Featured Replies

  • Author

I once scheduled surgery so I would be home in front of the TV with my bag of frozen peas!

 

I did the same thing when I had shoulder surgery!

I skipped out all day yesterday from work, and I'm thinking about

rolling out @ noon today. The best thing about my job being as long

as I have my cell phone and laptop I can work from anywhere.

It actually started yesterday there were some of the best games I can ever remember for the first round (or I guess they are calling it 2nd round now).

My son is on his way to St. Louis to watch his EKU Colonels play today he is a senior so he is really pumped! plus as a bonus he gets to see the Cats play as well. It will be a great day for a college senior I a mglad he gets to take it all in!

I should have taken off today and tomorrow...

 

 

Getting ready to leave the office for the day. Only reason I didn't take off both days was because they extended open enrollment for "Obamacare". Usually I take off both days.

I usually take both days as well but figured I'd be a good sport

and at least show my face today.

I had a lot of fun this weekend. There were a lot of close, exciting games. The "March Madness" app helped a lot so that I could get some things done around the house and not spend the whole 12 hours in front of the TV!

Dayton and Louisville collaborated in what I think was an attempt to give me and my entire family heart and stomach issues that we'll never be able to shake. It's TOO MUCH, March... it's TOO MUCH.

Dayton and Louisville collaborated in what I think was an attempt to give me and my entire family heart and stomach issues that we'll never be able to shake. It's TOO MUCH, March... it's TOO MUCH.
Take a zantac and relax. It's only gonna get worse.
  • Author
Dayton and Louisville collaborated in what I think was an attempt to give me and my entire family heart and stomach issues that we'll never be able to shake. It's TOO MUCH, March... it's TOO MUCH.

 

It's the Polar Vortex.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.