Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

It's what happens when they are being outplayed and out coached.

 

Funny that I've seen a few people say Billy D is the better coach but have you all forgot about the. Years that Billy D sucked at Florida, after they won the championship? Florida just has the better "team" right now.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny that I've seen a few people say Billy D is the better coach but have you all forgot about the. Years that Billy D sucked at Florida, after they won the championship? Florida just has the better "team" right now.

I haven't forgotten that at all. Still doesn't mean he isn't a better in game coach than Cal.

I've been checking in every 10 minutes and was surprised that no one had started this thread.

Because I wasn't home either.lol You not missing much Florida is playing very well.

Randle can't buy a basket at the rim!

Florida is just better. Period.

 

Older. Bigger. Stronger. Faster. More polished. Well coached. A GREAT point guard.

 

...and, when you have all of those things above, and the best in the country across the board in those categories then you get what's playing right now.

 

I don't think UK is playing that bad, they are just getting beat by the clear cut best team in the country right now (with UL not too far off, IMO).

Just run a zone when Dakari is in. He's always lost defensively in the pick and roll.

Randle can't buy a basket at the rim!

 

So out of control. It's like watching the tazmanian devil play basketball.

 

Think he broke a lot of things as a kid?

 

Kind of reminds me of Chunk in The Goonies early on in the movie when he just broke...everything.

I think I might have this one figured out.

 

Florida is slightly better than Kentucky.

Just run a zone when Dakari is in. He's always lost defensively in the pick and roll.

 

Reminds me of Nazr when he was a frosh. He won't be leaving early at all unless he just totally transforms.

Please clear the bench.If the cats are going to get beat down at least get beat with some heart on the floor...

I think I might have this one figured out.

 

Florida is slightly better than Kentucky.

 

lol All it is.

 

Grown men taking a bunch of kids to the wood shed. Literally and figuratively.

Randel can only shoot with one hand, Randel can't put the ball on the floor or it's a turnover, Randel can't shoot outside 3 feet, Randel will be an avg at best NBA player. I think that about sums it up.

Eric Crawford ‏@ericcrawford 5m

Cal yells at Randle as team goes to bench, Randle walks right by him, doesn’t even look. Cal buries head in hands, then goes to huddle.

If I was the coach he would be on the bench the rest of the game. These kids just don't care, it's like my big pay check is coming soon and just I'm passing through.

Please clear the bench.If the cats are going to get beat down at least get beat with some heart on the floor...

 

I'm sure we are going to agree to disagree here, but I don't think that could be any further from the truth.

 

Heart has nothing to do with what's going on out there right now.

 

Get beat by South Carolina, LSU, Georgia, etc...I can handle the "no heart".

 

Getting beat by the #1 team in the country on a neutral site who has won 20+ straight ballgames, and has 4 seniors on the court who..two of which who are arguably the best in the country at their posititons (Young at the 4/5 spot, Wilbiken at the PG)....that's just called "We are better than you."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.