March 16, 201412 yr Randel can only shoot with one hand, Randel can't put the ball on the floor or it's a turnover, Randel can't shoot outside 3 feet, Randel will be an avg at best NBA player. I think that about sums it up. Agreed. Reminds me (and I say that lightly) of an Elton Brand from Duke, and he is nowhere near his level of play....yet.
March 16, 201412 yr Cats can't take advantage of opportunities. Have a chance to cut it to single digits and throw the ball away. Jeez!!!!
March 16, 201412 yr I'm sure we are going to agree to disagree here, but I don't think that could be any further from the truth. Heart has nothing to do with what's going on out there right now. Get beat by South Carolina, LSU, Georgia, etc...I can handle the "no heart". Getting beat by the #1 team in the country on a neutral site who has won 20+ straight ballgames, and has 4 seniors on the court who..two of which who are arguably the best in the country at their posititons (Young at the 4/5 spot, Wilbiken at the PG)....that's just called "We are better than you." Read rebels post...
March 16, 201412 yr I think I might have this one figured out. Florida is slightly better than Kentucky. Agree and they are shooting it well today if they play like this it is going to be tough for someone to beat them in the tournament.
March 16, 201412 yr This is where the wheels fell off last time. Must continue to defend and take good shots. And also realize that UF will hit some shots over the last few minutes of the game.
March 16, 201412 yr They slapped the floor. How cute. They must not know who started that.You do realize Duke wasnt the first to do that right? It was just Wojo who made it famous, but that is only because he was used to beating wood.
March 16, 201412 yr You do realize Duke wasnt the first to do that right? It was just Wojo who made it famous, but that is only because he was used to beating wood. And the Rings of Magloire.
March 16, 201412 yr UK can't afford stupid turnovers with no opportunity for a shot at this point in the game. What's these guards thinking anyway!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.