Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rusell vs. Raceland predictions

Featured Replies

OK, let's hear. Who moves on to the 63rd District Championship hosted by the generous Teresa Wright-Jerrall @ Russell's Marv Meredith Gym. :thumb: I'm going to have to go with the Devils, especially on their home court. Vanhoose is just playing too good at the moment for Raceland to handle. Free throws might play a big factor in this one. If Russell does not make them, Raceland could have a great chance in this one but I think Russell will make enough to move on. I'm sorry Blazer, you know I love ya. Devils better not overlook the Rams, they are capable of pulling an upset.

  • Author

Anyone? Blazer? Anyone?

Anyone? Blazer? Anyone?

 

 

I'll give it a shot. I'm going to predict that Russell wins their first Regional Title in who knows how long. The Red Devils will take that first step against the always tough and well coached Raceland Rams.

 

 

Russell 57

 

Raceland 52

I'll predict Blue Blazer doesn't predict.

I was going to pick Russell, but with Morgan County going down tonight, Coach Johnson having all that time to prepare, Vanhoose is due to have an off night shooting, and the lack of rebounding from Russell's inside people, Blair being inconsistent, Kasey gone,

I think Russell is primed and ready for the Rams to send them packing

This region is just too crazy

Russell 58

Raceland 46

Posted this on the District matchup thread and thought that I should repost here!!!

 

Rams win by 11!!! Going away!!!! :fight:

 

Rams own the Devils during Dodd's Tenure come district time at Russell!!!!! ;) :lol:

Upsets continue tonight!!!!!!!!!!

 

Raceland 49

Russell 48

Posted this on the District matchup thread and thought that I should repost here!!!

 

Rams win by 11!!! Going away!!!! :fight:

 

Rams own the Devils during Dodd's Tenure come district time at Russell!!!!! ;) :lol:

 

 

WTG RAMS

Posted this on the District matchup thread and thought that I should repost here!!!

 

Rams win by 11!!! Going away!!!! :fight:

 

Rams own the Devils during Dodd's Tenure come district time at Russell!!!!! ;) :lol:

:flame: :fight:

The last time Russell Hosted the Tournament

Raceland beat Russell 40-35 in the Championship.

 

Sounds Good to me.

 

Rams over Devils

40-35!

Russell wins by 5,Blair has his best game of the year. :dancingpa

Lets go Rams!

 

Raceland 59

Russell 54

 

The curse of the cover lives on!

I'll predict Blue Blazer doesn't predict.

 

I don't understand :confused: ??? He went from being on everyone's band wagon to no wagon- what's going on??????

 

 

 

Actually I heard he was representing a Red Devils top today!!!! :devil:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.