Braves: Medlen and Beachy hurt, sign Santana

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched my first few minutes of Braves action this season' date=' and BJ Upton just got a hit in the first time I saw him up to bat. So that settles it, all I have to do is watch every second of every game.[/quote']

Or at least every BJ AB.

Watched my first few minutes of Braves action this season, and BJ Upton just got a hit in the first time I saw him up to bat. So that settles it, all I have to do is watch every second of every game.

That would be a pretty sweet deal if you could sell it to the Braves.

Crazy game so far tonight. Gattis has two Homers as does Uggla. Nice to see Uggla finally start hitting some bombs. Bj didn't get any hits but at least he didn't strike out lol

He got two stolen bases too.

Uggla's big game was nice. 5 RBIs, two jacks including a grand slam. Aside from his error, he was flashing some glove tonight too.

He got two stolen bases too.

Uggla's big game was nice. 5 RBIs, two jacks including a grand slam. Aside from his error, he was flashing some glove tonight too.

I cant hate on BJ too much right now. He's making contact and I think he had 5 hits in the previous 3 games including a homer and a triple. He walked twice today and stole two bases...so that isn't too bad.

Uggla had a great game aside from his one error.