Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin job open?

Featured Replies

I understand that Coach Jewell is going to be named as Asst. Principal and will have to relinquish his coaching job. There has been no official word that I know of on this, just info from current players.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If True, who'd be at the top of the wish list for the Redhound's to replace him?

I believe it was made official today and already told the players.

Any chance they move someone from the current staff into the head position?

  • Author
Any chance they move someone from the current staff into the head position?

 

I would say that would be very unlikely.

I would say that would be very unlikely.

 

Who would you say then 4chs? I think someone with a Corbin tie.

Corbin returns a ton and were going to squarely be a name to watch in the 3A race...interesting timing for coaching turnover and this could go either way.

Chuck Smith. He will coach Boyle AND Corbin, well, because he's Chuck Smith. :D

  • Author
Chuck Smith. He will coach Boyle AND Corbin, well, because he's Chuck Smith. :D

 

He has applied at Corbin in the past, unfortunately they failed to hire him.

There are a lot of good candidates but I think that right now, I'm for Tommy Reid. He's an outsider but has been close enough to the program to know what Corbin is all about. Plus he's younger, married a local, and would be here for the long haul.

 

Of course I would also be fine with Mike Jackson or Duncum.

Of course I would also be fine with Mike Jackson...

 

From Ballard? Is he from the area?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.