Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final AP Poll

Featured Replies

  • Author
Was Villanova even ranked at the beginning of the season? Jay Wright's a shaman...

 

Entered the polls on Dec. 2nd at #14...

 

UK fourth team to start season ranked #1 and finish unranked. First since IU in '79-'80.

 

Here's hoping the final result of this season is exactly the same...

According to Lunardi's latest, Louisville is the 4 seed in the East....If they really get a 4, there's going to be a highly ticked off #1 seed somewhere.

 

 

I think UofL still has a shot (albeit a long one) at the final #1 seed, if Nova, Virginia, and Kansas struggle in the conference tournaments.

  • Author

I think UofL still has a shot (albeit a long one) at the final #1 seed, if Nova, Virginia, and Kansas struggle in the conference tournaments.

 

If Louisville doesn't win the AAC Tourney, they have zero chance. And all the stuff you mentioned would have to happen as well, IMO.

  • Author
Here's hoping the final result of this season is exactly the same...

 

YES.

My 2 favorites to win it are Florida or Arizona.

I say it's Florida's to lose. I would go with Syracuse as a distant second.

According to Lunardi's latest, Louisville is the 4 seed in the East....If they really get a 4, there's going to be a highly ticked off #1 seed somewhere.

 

 

I think UofL still has a shot (albeit a long one) at the final #1 seed, if Nova, Virginia, and Kansas struggle in the conference tournaments.

 

Strange. A four seed seems too low. A one seed seems too high. I can live with either, or anything in between.

  • Author
Strange. A four seed seems too low. A one seed seems too high. I can live with either, or anything in between.

 

I'm thinking they'll get a 3 seed.

^ I think they are a 3 right now. Lose the opener of the tourney? A 4. Win? Two seed.

  • Author
^ I think they are a 3 right now. Lose the opener of the tourney? A 4. Win? Two seed.

 

I'd be surprised if they lost before the finals of the conference tourney...

Would love to see my team get a 2 opposite of Villanova, assuming they are a 1. Played one team OOC with a pulse in Syracuse and got pasted, and got beaten soundly twice by Creighton. That easily could be a first weekend exit.

Would love to see my team get a 2 opposite of Villanova, assuming they are a 1. Played one team OOC with a pulse in Syracuse and got pasted, and got beaten soundly twice by Creighton. That easily could be a first weekend exit.

 

Would be a great seed. If the Cards win AAC and Villanova or Arizona fall they will be in the AP top 4. No way they are a less than 2 seed. Last I heard Joe Lunardi is not on the selection committee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.