Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final AP Poll

Featured Replies

I'd be surprised if they lost before the finals of the conference tourney...

 

I agree.

Unless they get a real favorable draw, I'd take Villanova as the first 1 seed to lose.

Unless they get a real favorable draw, I'd take Villanova as the first 1 seed to lose.

 

Agreed. They or Florida, depending on the draw will be the first #1 out.

Agreed. They or Florida, depending on the draw will be the first #1 out.

 

I'm not sure I get the "hate" for FL. They are the most balanced team in the land.

I'm not sure I get the "hate" for FL. They are the most balanced team in the land.

 

I like Florida. I just don't think they're built well for a March run. Very poor FT shooting team, poor from distance, and a decent (at best) rebounding team. Teams with those three deficiencies typically don't end well come March...:idunno:

I'm not sure I get the "hate" for FL. They are the most balanced team in the land.

I agree, but I am not sure how much of that is a product of being in the SEC.

I certainly agree with the top 5. I think that Villanova just may be the most underrated member of the top 5 ranked teams. Compared to the others, there was very little talk all season about Nova. That, imo will work in their favor. I think that Jay Wright is one of the very, very best coaches in college basketball.

I am not one of these U.K. fans that are slamming Calapari at all but on a side note - I would not have protested one bit if Wright would had been offered the job when Barnhart hired Gillispie (Otis Campbell) and again when Cal was hired at U.K.. Just Sayin'

My 2 favorites to win it are Florida or Arizona.

 

I like those as well but just may add Villanova to that group. Actually, I believe that Wichita St has as good as shot as anyone. Watching that team play all year they are for real. Practically everyone back w/ arguably the best point guard in the country, one of the best defensive and rebounding teams as well. They are balanced, don't really have a weak spot and play hard every second of the game. Some say they are unbeaten bc of their schedule. I say any team that has won 34 games without a loss is a great achievement. I don't care who you play, 34-0 is anything but watered down and far above impressive.;)

When it comes down to it, any one of the top 5 plus some others could possibly win the thing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.