March 8, 201412 yr Unreal how a team can go this cold shooting the ball as Kentucky has over the past 3+ games. The worst stretch in Kentucky basketball history. No confidence. Just a bunch of guys used to lazy AAU defense and bad high school defense in which they could get to the rack at any time they want. Still works in college if you're Rose or Wall. Doesn't if you Methuselah Harrison or Moses Harrison. I've coached smarter 2nd grade basketball players than James Young. Dakari plays hard but is much a work in progress if he doesn't have the ball on the block.
March 8, 201412 yr Guys have to be available for Randle quicker when that double comes. Florida doing an excellent job closing the gaps.
March 8, 201412 yr Guys have to be available for Randle quicker when that double comes. Florida doing an excellent job closing the gaps. We give it to him in poor spots on the floor.
March 8, 201412 yr No confidence. Just a bunch of guys used to lazy AAU defense and bad high school defense in which they could get to the rack at any time they want. Still works in college if you're Rose or Wall. Doesn't if you Methuselah Harrison or Moses Harrison. I've coached smarter 2nd grade basketball players than James Young. Dakari plays hard but is much a work in progress if he doesn't have the ball on the block. A lot of truth to this. Whatever happened to the notion of getting a couple of shooters on your team instead of all athletes?
March 8, 201412 yr I really wish either of the Harrison's could hit the side of a barn. Never knew such high recruited guards could be so bad at shooting.
March 8, 201412 yr I really wish either of the Harrison's could hit the side of a barn. Never knew such high recruited guards could be so bad at shooting. Usually if they are they are guys that are athletic and can get to the basket.
March 8, 201412 yr Usually if they are they are guys that are athletic and can get to the basket. Oh, but we've seen them get to the basket. They just can't make a layup if their lives depended on it. I really scratch my head to the so called gurus who claimed they were among the best recruits. They are horrible. I cN think of a few players from NKY I'd rather see in the floor for the Cats than those 2. Shoot is take Sydney Moss over either one of them.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.