Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

Watching the girls game. Makes me remember what heart and team work looked like.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach Levine another freshman guard better.

 

Even with Hills accodin to you there are still 3 others I named who ARE better

 

Ennis, Seldon and Levine all better freshman guards

Wayne Seldon from Kansa another guard better tan the twins

 

I'm talking about. 1 person here. Andrew and no Wayne Selden isn't better either. He's a solid player though I wouldn't take him over Andrew.

Zach Levine another freshman guard better.

 

Even with Hills accodin to you there are still 3 others I named who ARE better

 

That's a good answer. How many times have you seen him play?

 

 

Point is the list of good/great college freshman PGs is very very very slim. John Wall ain't walking through that door.

Kansas is down 17 early in the 2nd half to West Virginia....So at there's that. :idunno:

I know we are watching a better team in Florida, but I just do not understand the "self inflicted" turnovers, poor shot selection and total lack of "Team Play" this team is showing this late in the season.........Just hope they don't lose by 30...It will look bad to the selection committee......They are No longer Freshman............................

What I don't understand is why the Harrision always pass up the open 3s take one dribble and shoot that 18-20 footer.

What I don't understand is why the Harrision always pass up the open 3s take one dribble and shoot that 18-20 footer.

 

Cal addressed that on his call in show this week. Said (and he could've been lying) that, that's what he tells them to do.

Billy D looking as if his quest for #3 is good; the Gators will be tough to beat if they continue playing as they are today.

What's worse, getting blown out by 20+ on the road to the #1 ranked team, or getting blown out by 20+ on the road against a team with a .500 record?

 

Trying to stay positive here. :lol2:

Billy D looking as if his quest for #3 is good; the Gators will be tough to beat if they continue playing as they are today.

 

They won't make the Final Four. Heard it here first.

They won't make the Final Four. Heard it here first.

 

I hope you're right.

They won't make the Final Four. Heard it here first.

 

Wow. Is that your hate saying it or is it what you actually think? I would

Pick them to win it all myself.

Wow. Is that your hate saying it or is it what you actually think? I would

Pick them to win it all myself.

 

I've been saying it for months now. I like Florida. They are a great team. They aren't built for the tournament, IMO. The three most important areas for tournament success are outside shooting, being able to score from the stripe, and rebounding. Florida is sub-par in all three areas.

Umm...While we're debating Florida's tournament merits....The Cats are actually looking like a team in the 2nd half....Down to 8.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.