Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I officially cannot stand this team. Not because they don't win, its how stupid they play. No excuses for them being young. Cats have the dumbest collection of basketball players in the country. 5 star, 2 star doesn't matter. Play Willis and Hawkins please.

Really? He makes the Harrison twins look like me out there. Trust me that isn't a pretty sight.

 

That's fine, I understand you not wanting to admit how poor they play but there is a reason everyone says they aren't ready for the NBA.

 

Uhh, where I have I ever said anything of the sort? They look awful. Them not being ready for the NBA is in no way related to the fact that they're better than Kasey Hill.

And you didn't say why he isn't better. You have no reason at all except for saying because I said so lol. That type of argument is weak.

 

That's exactly your argument for why Hill is better. :lol2:

And you didn't say why he isn't better. You have no reason at all except for saying because I said so lol. That type of argument is weak.

 

I have no energy to argue with this nonsense. Your argument was you are better than the Harrison's.

 

His has similar ast/to ratio and shoots worse across the board. You're just flat wrong. Still only have 1. Keep trying.

Uhh, where I have I ever said anything of the sort? They look awful. Them not being ready for the NBA is in no way related to the fact that they're better than Kasey Hill.

 

:lol2: :thumb:

Cal just doing Billy D a solid and making sure the Seniors get a lot of minutes.

That's one of the worst halves of basketball I've ever witnessed out of a UK team. One more year of this and I'm hiring Alan Cutler.

I have no energy to argue with this nonsense. Your argument was you are better than the Harrison's.

Didn't you ask me to name a freshman guard better? Even if you don't think Hill Is you can't deny Ennis isn't better.

So I still showed you a better freshman.

Didn't you ask me to name a freshman guard better? Even if you don't think Hill Is you can't deny Ennis isn't better.

So I still showed you a better freshman.

 

I gave you Ennis. So that's a long list of 1 so far.

Didn't you ask me to name a freshman guard better? Even if you don't think Hill Is you can't deny Ennis isn't better.

So I still showed you a better freshman.

 

No dog in the fight, but I'd take you over either Harrison today. Couldn't do any worse.

 

Not far from being serious.

This team doesn't deserve anyone's time or energy.

 

Far and away Cal's worst coaching job of his entire career.

II gave you Ennis. So that's a long list of 1 so far.

Wayne Seldon from Kansa another guard better tan the twins

This team doesn't deserve anyone's time or energy.

 

Far and away Cal's worst coaching job of his entire career.

 

Agreed.

This team has NO offensive plan right now, let's just make one pass and shoot a 3 or drive the middle out of control and put up a prayer...........

 

I've said this all year. I don't put the blame for that on the players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.