Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

They're gonna lose by 40....:lol:

 

This is the most disappointing group of college players I've ever seen.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team has NO offensive plan right now, let's just make one pass and shoot a 3 or drive the middle out of control and put up a prayer...........

Anyone else knew Young was going to get it stolen there? I saw it coming.

Did you enjoy Harrison tossing up another prayer there that again never reached the basket? He is horrible.

 

You still only have 1. Keep trying.

Time to go outside and enjoy the weather

Well it's time for me to go to Coopers corn hole tourney. Don't have to watch this crap anymore.

 

Cya :)

The UK women are on ESPNU playing South Carolina.

You still only have 1. Keep trying.

I listed 2. You ignored the first one.

I listed 2. You ignored the first one.

 

Because he's not even close to being better. Saying so is laughable.

I listed 2. You ignored the first one.

 

I told you why it's wrong. Still 1.

Because he's not even close to being better. Saying so is laughable.

 

Really? He makes the Harrison twins look like me out there. Trust me that isn't a pretty sight.

 

That's fine, I understand you not wanting to admit how poor they play but there is a reason everyone says they aren't ready for the NBA.

I told you why it's wrong. Still 1.

 

I bet Donavan wouldn't trade him for both Harrison twins.

Wow and yet another stupid mistake!!!!!!!!!

And you didn't say why he isn't better. You have no reason at all except for saying because I said so lol. That type of argument is weak.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.