Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Lincoln County Predictions (45th District Tournament Finals)

Who will win the 45th District Tournament Title? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the 45th District Tournament Title?

    • Boyle County
      43%
    • Lincoln County
      56%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

For the third year in a row these two teams meet in the 45th District Finals and Boyle County is going for its third consecutive district title.

 

Lincoln County looks to end that streak on Friday night at 7:45.

 

 

I look for Hagen Tyler to lead the Rebels to their third consecutive title and keep the 45th District hardware in the trophy cases outside of Rebel Arena....but it's not going to be easy at all. I expect this game to be decided in the closing seconds of the game and could even go to OT. I think fouls will play a huge part in who is on the floor and the results.

 

This is going to be a great great game.

For the third year in a row these two teams meet in the 45th District Finals and Boyle County is going for its third consecutive district title.

 

Lincoln County looks to end that streak on Friday night at 7:45.

 

I look for Hagen Tyler to lead the Rebels to their third consecutive title and keep the 45th District hardware in the trophy cases outside of Rebel Arena....but it's not going to be easy at all. I expect this game to be decided in the closing seconds of the game and could even go to OT. I think fouls will play a huge part in who is on the floor and the results.

 

This is going to be a great great game.

 

Got any idea of who will be officiating the game? What with it being Boyle & Lincoln that knocks out several of the region's better officials from calling the game.

Lincoln Co. 71-62.

If Boyle shoots like they did against Danville they will be hard to beat. However, I suspect Lincoln will guard a little better, especially after a somewhat lackluster defensive effort against Garrard County. One advantage I see for Lincoln is point guard Timmy Taylor. He's one of the better point guards I've seen in the 12th Region over the last few years and he has the ability to control the game on his own. I don't know if Boyle will be able to pressure him into turnovers, although I'm sure they'll try. And of course Boyle will rely on Hagen Tyler who is more than capable of putting up 40 and winning the game on his own. As with many games, it could come down to foul trouble and depth.

 

A side note, this game takes on significant importance because the loser could very well find themselves playing Wayne County in the first round of the region. Of course the winner could find themselves playing Southwestern (and that all could flip if Southwestern beats Wayne), so perhaps the advantage to winning is negligible. But both of these programs (and fans) don't exactly love each other and with the intensity the two regular season games were played at, I look for this one to be really close and really good.

I have to go with Lincoln until someone beats them but if Boyle plays like they did in the last two games, the Rebels will cut the nets down. Should be a great, great game.

Lincoln by 9.....

This is going to be an intense game. I just hope it is a clean game by all parties. I got Boyle by 6.

I'm going to go with Lincoln by 4. They are riding a wave of momentum and I think they are the best team in the district, so I can't pick against that.

Should be a great game! Too close to call, but I will anyway--Boyle by 3.

Gimme Boyle County in the upset. Wait, maybe not now, I dunno if they wanna show their hand so soon. Wouldn't shock me if they won the region. Wouldn't shock me if Wayne County did either though, as they were my first pick.

In Conway and Taylor, Lincoln has 2 of the very best juniors in KY and they are surrounded by several teammates (also juniors) that are terrific role players. Tyler, if he is on target, shoots it as well as anybody and Elkins is a budding star for the Rebs. Boyle is the better defensive team. Great game! Pats win by 5-8 points.

Well said gchs-uk9. Taylor is the key to me, Boyle has to keep him under control and not let him get to the middle of the lane. I don't think that has been done all year. Boyle did a good job on him the 1 half of the game at Lincoln but not the 2nd half. Plus you give Lincoln open 3s, if they are on then they will kill you from out side. The last 2 games Boyle has played the best they have played all year. But Lincoln as been consistent all year long. Going to be a dandy Boyle by 5.

Where is the region tourney played at?

Where is the region tourney played at?

 

Pulaski County

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.