Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Final Regular Season Poll 2/25/06

Featured Replies

I am still confused as to how everyone thinks that Ashland is the 2nd best team in the region. If you look down the list there are several teams that have beaten them. They are definetly over-rated. But I guess only time will tell!!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raider95,

I think Cubster's poll reflects the level at which teams are CURRENTLY playing. While I agree with you, there is a general consensus among many people that Ashland is playing their best basketball right now and I agree with the assessment.

Raider95,

I think Cubster's poll reflects the level at which teams are CURRENTLY playing. While I agree with you, there is a general consensus among many people that Ashland is playing their best basketball right now and I agree with the assessment.

 

The question is: Is Ashlands best ball deserving of being ranked # 2?

 

In all realiality though ranking do not amount to anything. Find it somewhat comical that its such a big deal. Most rankings are opinions and different point of views.

The question is: Is Ashlands best ball deserving of being ranked # 2?

 

In all realiality though ranking do not amount to anything. Find it somewhat comical that its such a big deal. Most rankings are opinions and different point of views.

 

 

ALL of the these rankings opinions. RIGHT NOW, Ashland is playing as well, if not better, than anyone in the region. #2 Ranking is well deserved. I think they have always been a top team in the region, they just played a BRUTAL schedule. They lost a couple players mid-season, Wilcox came back mid-season and I believe they were always this team, it just took some time to get things going. They are very capable to make it to Rupp. Morgan is concensus #1 but I think Ashland is a well deserved #2. :thumb:

  • Author
ALL of the these rankings opinions. RIGHT NOW, Ashland is playing as well, if not better, than anyone in the region. #2 Ranking is well deserved. I think they have always been a top team in the region, they just played a BRUTAL schedule. They lost a couple players mid-season, Wilcox came back mid-season and I believe they were always this team, it just took some time to get things going. They are very capable to make it to Rupp. Morgan is concensus #1 but I think Ashland is a well deserved #2. :thumb:

and Russell had their foot on their neck last Friday but couldn't finish the deal. Maybe there will be a round #3.

Cubster it is possible that 7 of your top 8 will be in the region, but at least five of the bottom 8 could win. That's what makes March so cool.

Look at Ashland's record in their last 7 games, plus their record within the region. They are hot right now. I also think Russell is starting to play well and Morgan has played tough all season. Fairview, Boyd and Elliott have slid a little, but will still be tough outs for somebody.

and Russell had their foot on their neck last Friday but couldn't finish the deal. Maybe there will be a round #3.

 

If they were to play again, I'd probaly go with Russell. Just because Vanhoose lights it up at M.S.U.

If they were to play again, I'd probaly go with Russell. Just because Vanhoose lights it up at M.S.U.

As an Ashland fan i can speak for the rest of the region when i say I hope he doesn't play like he did last year at MSU :scared:

Cubster - I hate to say it but West Carter took all of our poles and shredded them!!!

Cubster - I hate to say it but West Carter took all of our poles and shredded them!!!

That's got to hurt!! :scared:

 

I think you meant polls... :D

That's got to hurt!! :scared:

 

I think you meant polls... :D

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's got to hurt!! :scared:

 

I think you meant polls... :D

 

You're right, I did mean polls. I was so excited about West Carter upsetting Morgan that I lost all spelling capabilities.

You're right, I did mean polls. I was so excited about West Carter upsetting Morgan that I lost all spelling capabilities.

 

A common infection ...

 

 

Frances

PS - that was in intentional malaprop ...

That's got to hurt!! :scared:

 

I think you meant polls... :D

 

:lol: One of the funniest lines ever to grace the pages of BGP!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.