Augusta 61 Mason County 60 OT (39th District Semis)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so jealous of people that got to attend this game in this environment. It's EXACTLY how high school basketball should be. We've gotten so soft "oh I need comfortable seating and I need plenty of parking and I need a lot of concessions...."

Give me a sweaty bandbox gym with my rear end numb from sitting on a hard bench seat and my ribs sore from the elbows of the big guy next to me.

You guys who went are going to remember this one.

It'll be just like that tomorrow night. I'll save you a standing spot by my trashcan if you'd like. Smells great.

J

I am so jealous of people that got to attend this game in this environment. It's EXACTLY how high school basketball should be. We've gotten so soft "oh I need comfortable seating and I need plenty of parking and I need a lot of concessions...."

Give me a sweaty bandbox gym with my rear end numb from sitting on a hard bench seat and my ribs sore from the elbows of the big guy next to me.

I agree 100%. I didn't have a dog in the hunt. Figured it might be a good one to see. Had to park in a satellite parking area. Bracken did a great job with the shuttles. Ended up in the 3rd row on the 50 yard line, had a Bag of popcorn and talked about the game all the way home.

Great evening. After all, it is the most wonderful time of the year!

You are very correct I will not forget this game I'm glad I will be able to say 5yrs from now I was at this game. The night Bach hung 48 on Mason in Brooksville. Best game I've ever been fortunate to watch.

It'll be just like that tomorrow night. I'll save you a standing spot by my trashcan if you'd like. Smells great.

Sorry RP I am going to get there early get my pop and candy upon entry get my seat and hopefully not relinquish it the entire evening. I will save ya one if I can if your interested. If not I will at least stop in at the trash can to say hello.