New AP Poll -Hopkinsville #1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ballard and Hoptown are pretty even. Most people who say Ballard is the clear number 1 most likely have not seen Hoptown play. If and when these two meet, I think it will come down to which team controls the pace. If it is a fast paced game, the advantage goes to hoptown, if it is a slower paced game, advantage Ballard.

Either way I think these two teams are 1 and 1a. Hoptown is very, very good. Both teams have a bad loss (Ft. Myers for HHS and PRP for Ballard), and both have played nationally ranked teams very close. Unfortunately if they do play, it will be in the 2nd round instead of the final four or state finals.

I think Ballard and Hoptown are pretty even. Most people who say Ballard is the clear number 1 most likely have not seen Hoptown play. If and when these two meet, I think it will come down to which team controls the pace. If it is a fast paced game, the advantage goes to hoptown, if it is a slower paced game, advantage Ballard.

I have NO IDEA how that could possibly be the case. Anyone trying to run and gun with the Bruins is going to lose.

AND anyone trying to run with the Tigers is going to lose. Hello Mr. Rock, meet Mr. Hardplace.

I agree seeing both teams play I honestly think hoptown is quicker than Ballard is. They are literally a track meet. It will come down to turnovers and discipline. Hoptowns disadvantage is can get out of control at times. But hoptowns bench is also deep not sure much of Ballard bench. Will be a close game I would hope as both play the same style