Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regional Breakdown

Featured Replies

I have no idea who to credit but this is circulating around:

 

regions.jpg

Interesting. I tried an "image search" and came up empty. That is quite the rarity!

 

DAVE

Can't see the entire image. It seems to cut off at I-75.

Can't see the entire image. It seems to cut off at I-75.

 

 

Right click, then view image.

The travel distance for the 12th and 4th is crazy.

Right click, then view image.

 

I don't have a right-click (Mac).

It's still weird to look at that 6th/7th divide. It was and East/West split for so long.

 

All it took was the Central/Shawnee/St. Francis and Fern Creek/Jeffersontown/Moore switch to move that line 90 degrees.

Am I seeing something wrong or is this the exact same setup as right now, save for Simon Kenton and the Campbell County district (37) in Region 10?

I still think it's silly for the Bullitt schools to be in any region but the 5th. Same goes for Anderson Co., but I could also make a case for them in the 12th. Franklin schools should be in the 8th.

It's still weird to look at that 6th/7th divide. It was and East/West split for so long.

 

All it took was the Central/Shawnee/St. Francis and Fern Creek/Jeffersontown/Moore switch to move that line 90 degrees.

Officially it is an North/South divide. It would have been best if they put all of the Bullitt County schools in the same district. Or better yet a different region.... There are enough schools in Jefferson Country to fill the 6/7th regions.

I don't have a right-click (Mac).

 

Drag it to your desktop... and then open it.

The travel distance for the 12th and 4th is crazy.

The 14th it's probably 130 miles from Estill County to Jenkins. I know it's a 100 miles where I live, Owsley County, to Jenkins, and Estill is 35 west of our school.

 

After looking at Harlan County on on the map, it seems to me they would be a much better fit for the 14th region instead of the 13th, geographically speaking anyway. Maybe not so much logistically. Route 119 toward Letcher County is not the greatest road in the world, and neither is the road between Harlan and Hyden in Leslie County. That trip is only 30 miles but it seems like 60 miles.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.