February 16, 201412 yr Jeez Dick, guys call timeouts all the time to stop runs. He didn't reinvent the freaking wheel.
February 16, 201412 yr Author What a dumb foul by Wilbekin. Florida up 51-48 at the under 8 timeout. 7:22 left & James Young will shoot FT's.
February 16, 201412 yr I don't know what Cal said to the ref but that was a big call to make in a game if his magnitude late in the 2nd half. Most refs just won't do that. Could be a game changer.
February 16, 201412 yr I just wish we knew what the technical was about. I didn't see them show it and unless I missed it, they didn't explain what happened.
February 16, 201412 yr I don't know what Cal said to the ref but that was a big call to make in a game if his magnitude late in the 2nd half. Most refs just won't do that. Could be a game changer. Changed the momentum
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.