Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Kentucky updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 193
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

UK shoots 50% from the floor (11-22), while Florida shoots 33% (10-30).

Andrew Harrison 1-4 shooting

Aaron Harrison 0-4 shooting

Harrison twins are way too streaky with their shooting %. They get a ton of open looks but most the time barely hit the rim. I guess I watched too many if their mix tapes during the recruiting days. I can't remember them missing a shot in those tapes, lol.

Harrison twins are way too streaky with their shooting %. They get a ton of open looks but most the time barely hit the rim. I guess I watched too many if their mix tapes during the recruiting days. I can't remember them missing a shot in those tapes, lol.

 

#DeathToTheMixTape

  • Author
Andrew Harrison 1-4 shooting

Aaron Harrison 0-4 shooting

 

Andrew was 6-6 from the charity stripe though.

Randle with 10 points & 6 boards.

You know I love this!!!

  • Author

After playing with good energy in the 1st half, I predict the Cats come out lethargic to start the 2nd.

  • Author

Aaron Harrison adding an upstairs now to his small apartment.

I think Randle is playing his best game as a Cat. This is the guy I was expecting to see all year. Glad he's finally arrived.

  • Author

Wilbekin drive starts 2nd half scoring.

 

31-30.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.