Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Cheerlearder Suing The Team

Featured Replies

Can we all hang out sometime?

 

You made me laugh.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we all hang out sometime?

 

And to answer your question I guess it depends on if you are a woman and how hot you are. :walk:

Because it wasn't the type of relationship that we stay in touch. Plus, my fiancé probably wouldn't appreciate me contacting her to appease your curiosity.

 

I understand completely.

 

Just remember, guru curiosity is good.

I understand completely.

 

Just remember, guru curiosity is good.

 

No doubt. Just wanted to make it clear, I ain't opening that can of worms. :lol2:

No doubt. Just wanted to make it clear, I ain't opening that can of worms. :lol2:

 

I hear you brother, if you opened this can I would have no problem calling you stupid. :D

And to answer your question I guess it depends on if you are a woman and how hot you are. :walk:

Not a lady but I do have fun house mirrors at the house which make me look hot. :thumb:

Not a lady but I do have fun house mirrors at the house which make me look hot. :thumb:

 

You are on your own, no BenGals for you!

 

^ And it goes without saying no guru for you.

First of all they would have to prove an employee-employer relationship existed. There's a lot involved in that. And "volunteers" can be compensated for their time and not considered a salary, that's been established, so the $90.00 in and of itself may not be an issue UNLESS it's ruled that in fact the cheerleaders ARE employees of the Bengals. Personally I don't think it will fly.

Do we know this as a fact? I wonder if they clearly state details of the requirements in terms of number of appearances, the number of hours, or non-game related activities. If they are compensated, and there are mandatory requirements, then they are not volunteers. Certainly seems to be justified to expect a reasonable wage. As a minimum, this will effect change. I think she'll win.

 

Yes, they know all the requirements. It's more a status position than anything else.

Agree that cheerleaders are probably an endangered species in the NFL. Several teams already do without them and lawsuits will only hasten their demise.

First of all they would have to prove an employee-employer relationship existed. There's a lot involved in that. And "volunteers" can be compensated for their time and not considered a salary, that's been established, so the $90.00 in and of itself may not be an issue UNLESS it's ruled that in fact the cheerleaders ARE employees of the Bengals. Personally I don't think it will fly.

 

I think she has a very good chance as it does appear that many of the characteristics of an employer/employee relationship does exist. I wonder if she included the value of the tickets in her calculations, it could be considered income.

Agree that cheerleaders are probably an endangered species in the NFL. Several teams already do without them and lawsuits will only hasten their demise.

 

Steelers have managed to win six SB rings without cheerleader assistance.

Steelers have managed to win six SB rings without cheerleader assistance.

 

Giants never had them either.

It's not Andy Dalton's fault after all! Blame the Bengals playoff record on the cheerleaders! :facepalm:

I just heard back from another former Bengals Cheerleader and she told me quote:

"My thoughts are that she (Alexa) should have done her research before trying out for the position. It’s not a career or even a job… it’s an extracurricular activity that a lot of women would give their right arm to have." :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.