Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Cheerlearder Suing The Team

Featured Replies

Anyone else thinking that just maybe she went into the position with an agenda?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course.

 

Put me with Clyde, I don't want to dismiss her claim, either the Bengals followed the law or not. However, if there is any gray area in this one I definitely side against any cheerleader in this case.

We'll put you with Clyde, just put me with all the cheerleaders you can get together :sssh:

We'll put you with Clyde, just put me with all the cheerleaders you can get together :sssh:

 

I would much rather be with Clyde.

We'll put you with Clyde, just put me with all the cheerleaders you can get together :sssh:

 

I called Sarah Jones; she's on her way to your house now. :scared:

2 former NFL cheerleaders are on the next season of Survivor. Would they even had been considered otherwise?

Tricky issue and it's similar to issue with interns right now at corporations. I would say without a doubt interns and these cheerleaders are employees . But I think anyone who would rock the boat on pay on these issues are doing more harm for themselves than good. Both positions are meant as a way to network and gain needed experience to put on your resume that money just can't buy. By trying to force employers to compensate better for these positions employers will just eliminate the job.

 

I'm no legal expert. They seem like employees, but I also see the value they are receiving that goes beyond money and there needs to be an exception under the law if there already isn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.