Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Cheerlearder Suing The Team

Featured Replies

Which is a essentially a teaching job. Dance instructor is a far cry from having a dance or modeling career.

 

You still haven't told us your friend's position on the suit?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is an industry (and team) that creates fame and celebrity for everyone involved; Oh yeah, they are also compensated in the top .01% of people in the U.S. She is paid less than the cotton candy vendor.

You still haven't told us your friend's position on the suit?

 

I already said I don't know, that I haven't spoken to her in quite a while. What more do you want me to say about it? My goodness.

I already said I don't know, that I haven't spoken to her in quite a while. What more do you want me to say about it? My goodness.

 

Since you asked, I want you to send her an email and ask her about it.

 

And for everyone else, if you know a BenGal, pick their mind. I already added comments from one former BenGal that obviously disagrees and I am chatting up a couple of others.

And why didn't she quit after her first paycheck if she thought she wasn't paid enough.

 

Perhaps there are stipulations in her agreement that prevent her from doing so, or she felt a sense

of obligation to her squad. This is not a very strong line of defense.

Since you asked, I want you to send her an email and ask her about it.

 

And for everyone else, if you know a BenGal, pick their mind. I already added comments from one former BenGal that obviously disagrees and I am chatting up a couple of others.

 

Yeah, that's not going to happen. :rolleyes:

I'm almost positive the bolded isn't true. They have tryouts at the beginning of the season. If you make it, you're on the squad all year. That's according to the girl I know that is currently on the squad.

 

Maybe now, but a few years ago, they would carry extra girls on the squad and have the "starters" take the field and the backups just in case. If they screwed up, they may not make the rotation for the game. It may have changed.

He is divorced from her now, so I can't ask her. LOL

Maybe now, but a few years ago, they would carry extra girls on the squad and have the "starters" take the field and the backups just in case. If they screwed up, they may not make the rotation for the game. It may have changed.

He is divorced from her now, so I can't ask her. LOL

 

It was 2-3 years ago that she made the team, and she said it was a year to year thing. Who knows what it is nowadays. :lol2:

Yeah, that's not going to happen. :rolleyes:

 

Why not?

Why not?

 

Because it wasn't the type of relationship that we stay in touch. Plus, my fiancé probably wouldn't appreciate me contacting her to appease your curiosity.

Perhaps there are stipulations in her agreement that prevent her from doing so, or she felt a sense

of obligation to her squad. This is not a very strong line of defense.

 

If she had an agreement, then she definitely knew what she was getting into.

Since you asked, I want you to send her an email and ask her about it.

 

And for everyone else, if you know a BenGal, pick their mind. I already added comments from one former BenGal that obviously disagrees and I am chatting up a couple of others.

 

Does it matter how the other girls feel? If the Bengals violated clearly established laws, shouldn't the organization be held responsible?

If she had an agreement, then she definitely knew what she was getting into.

 

I think all BGP members with experience in the fallibility of contract law just enjoyed a collective

burst of laughter.

Since you asked, I want you to send her an email and ask her about it.

 

And for everyone else, if you know a BenGal, pick their mind. I already added comments from one former BenGal that obviously disagrees and I am chatting up a couple of others.

Can we all hang out sometime?

Does it matter how the other girls feel? If the Bengals violated clearly established laws, shouldn't the organization be held responsible?

 

Of course.

 

Put me with Clyde, I don't want to dismiss her claim, either the Bengals followed the law or not. However, if there is any gray area in this one I definitely side against any cheerleader in this case.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.