February 13, 201412 yr Not only did Jamie Dixon call a terrible TO up one with 4.4 left, but out of that he set up his defense to allow Ennis to catch it clean without a double team and have room to get up the court with ease. Horrible end of game coaching...
February 13, 201412 yr Not only did Jamie Dixon call a terrible TO up one with 4.4 left, but out of that he set up his defense to allow Ennis to catch it clean without a double team and have room to get up the court with ease. Horrible end of game coaching... The timeout was strange to me. He did the right thing initially, subbing a player so that his guys could set the press. It looked like they had their bases covered. Then he called the timeout inexplicably.
February 13, 201412 yr The timeout was strange to me. He did the right thing initially, subbing a player so that his guys could set the press. It looked like they had their bases covered. Then he called the timeout inexplicably. Sheer panic. No other way to explain it...
February 13, 201412 yr Author Sheer panic. No other way to explain it... I'm panicking looking at your picture, wow
February 13, 201412 yr I'm panicking looking at your picture, wow The soon to be famous Lauren Hanley. Stunning...
February 13, 201412 yr The soon to be famous Lauren Hanley. Stunning... Is Johnny Football still going after that?
February 13, 201412 yr The soon to be famous Lauren Hanley. Stunning... FSU Lauren ehhh, she's internet famous already.
February 13, 201412 yr Is Johnny Football still going after that? I'm sure they had a fun night... :lol2:
February 13, 201412 yr That was an awesome finish. Syracuse just hung tough. Guy I'm in training with is a huge Cuse fan, that game made his week a lot better I think.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.