Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs Scott County. Jock Sutherland Classic 2/8/14

Trinity vs Scott County 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Trinity vs Scott County

    • Trinity wins
      62%
      5
    • Scott County wins
      37%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Co's results have been great, but for some reason, I'm still not sold they are as good as their ranking (not saying the ranking isn't deserved). I'm picking T, but this would be a great opportunity for the Cardinals to make a believer out of me.

Probably completely dependent on Ray Spalding's health. With him patrolling the paint, it'll leave Trinity's other players room to cheat out a little bit and stay close to Scott Co.'s other players and I'd say Trinity will win. If Spalding is still limited by Saturday, anything could happen.

  • Author

I think the overtime loss to Ballard took alot more out of Trinity than people realize, they really wanted that game and even though they have continued to win something seems amiss....I would not call it an upset but I think the Cardinals win this one.

I think the overtime loss to Ballard took alot more out of Trinity than people realize, they really wanted that game and even though they have continued to win something seems amiss....I would not call it an upset but I think the Cardinals win this one.

 

If Spaulding plays at full speed, Trinity wins. if not,SC wins..

  • Author

Weather permitting should be a good day of hoops at the Jock Sutherland Classic at Lafayette High School in Lexington:

 

- 2:30= Dunbar vs Augusta

- 4:15= Wayne County vs Knott County Central

- 6:00= Scott County vs Trinity

- 8:00= Lafayette vs Lexington Catholic

I think the overtime loss to Ballard took alot more out of Trinity than people realize, they really wanted that game and even though they have continued to win something seems amiss....I would not call it an upset but I think the Cardinals win this one.

I am in agreement here. There's not much emotion shown by this Trinity team. The free throw shooting is so-so. The win streak is built against teams without a good post player with height. The defensive effort is there. This will be a huge measuring stick for the Shamrocks.

Weather permitting should be a good day of hoops at the Jock Sutherland Classic at Lafayette High School in Lexington:

 

- 2:30= Dunbar vs Augusta

- 4:15= Wayne County vs Knott County Central

- 6:00= Scott County vs Trinity

- 8:00= Lafayette vs Lexington Catholic

 

The KHSAA website lists the first game as starting at 2:00, instead of 2:30. Are you sure 2:30 is correct? It makes more sense, but I'd hate to miss the first half.

I think Trinity gets the win today, coming out with more energy than they've shown lately. The opponent and the tournament atmosphere will charge them up. I'm batting about 28% in prediction threads so this should be taken with a grain of salt, however.

I don't think Knott will be participating in it if it gets played. Letcher central couldn't come to Estill County for a game, I sure don't see Knott going to Lexington to play. Letcher and Knott are just 30 mins apart.

It's halftime of the first game, and Wayne Co is in the gym.

Justice 7 pts to start 4th. Knott Central on a run, lead Wayne 63-50 w/ 6:22 to go

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.