January 29, 201412 yr Wonder if Kenny Payne & WCS will sit beside each other on that flight. Wonder what Billy Gillespie would do if he was still coaching the Cats?:eek: I'm gonna guess he'd be drinking on the flight home.
January 29, 201412 yr He only has himself to blame for being upset. He is the one keeping the players, who are stinking up the joint on the court.
January 29, 201412 yr I'm gonna guess he'd be drinking on the flight home. He would already be in the locker room drinking by now.
January 29, 201412 yr LSU only has 1 player for rebound on free throws and UK has a lane violation....how stupid can you be?
January 29, 201412 yr I would start Poulson,Hood, Johnson and Willis and Randel next game against MO and sit both Harrison twins just for a wake up call to the team.
January 29, 201412 yr This has been bad, but the worst thing has been having to listen to Dakich make fun of them. Salting the wounds.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.