January 29, 201412 yr This. KY team is becoming very unwatchable and unlivable to me. All they do is play slow, play poor poor defense, and all they are is a glorified AAU team. I feel for Calapari, they must be driving him nuts. How can WCS think he is a first round pick, let along the Twins. Young and Randle are the only guys right now capable of playing in the nba
January 29, 201412 yr WCS still missing in action. I'm convinced he is hurt. The drop off has been too precipitous to be anything else, IMO.
January 29, 201412 yr I'm convinced he is hurt. The drop off has been too precipitous to be anything else, IMO. Agree, more is going on that we know, IMO.
January 29, 201412 yr I'm convinced he is hurt. The drop off has been too precipitous to be anything else' date=' IMO.[/quote'] Look at him move he's not hurt, not physically.
January 29, 201412 yr Agree, more is going on that we know, IMO. You dont go from almost having triple doubles to being non existent.
January 29, 201412 yr I'm done with them tonight, I would almost rather hear the lies Obama has to say. At least he is trying to do something, even if if is destroying America. Everyone have a good night and stressful rest of game.
January 29, 201412 yr Ugly ugly ugly. They take 2 steps forward one game and 10 steps back the next. They look like a high school team. A bad high school team.
January 29, 201412 yr Love the way the Tigers are playing in the 2nd half. #3 for the Cats need to shoot it more, while he is in the game.
January 29, 201412 yr This team is terrible defensively, terrible. Anyone can block shots down low with a 7 footer, but outside of the paint we get lit up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.