Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 75 Wisconsin 72

Featured Replies

Wisconsin suffers their first loss to Indiana at Assembly Hall. Yogi Ferrell totaled game-high 25 points. Good win for Indiana.

Indiana storms the court....are you kidding me. Guess they are a mid-major.

  • Author
Indiana storms the court....are you kidding me. Guess they are a mid-major.

 

Seth Greenberg was going off on ESPN about it.

#1 Stop Epic Losing Streak to Big 10 Opponent ---Check

#2 Rings Ordered ---Check

#3 Win immortalized on T-Shirt, Popcorn Box and Drink Cups! ---Waiting on the printers

When is the banner ceremony? So embarrassing. Did IU just complete the transition from D2 or something?

When is the banner ceremony? So embarrassing. Did IU just complete the transition from D2 or something?
Yeah you would think beating all these Top 5 teams at home would be the norm now, oh wait, it is......

All I can really say about Indiana storming the court is just wow. I mean really, WOW!

Yeah you would think beating all these Top 5 teams at home would be the norm now, oh wait, it is......

 

And yet they still suck.

IU embassed themselves tonight by storming.

I'm sure I'm in the minority of UK fans but this constant banter about IU storming the court is too much. Who really cares? You're defining a program by 18 and 19 year old kids.

I'm sure I'm in the minority of UK fans but this constant banter about IU storming the court is too much. Who really cares? You're defining a program by 18 and 19 year old kids.
You're in the minority of UK fans b.c you can have a rational thought about any other program in the country.
And yet they still suck.
I know right, you would think for such an easy win UK wouldn't be so afraid to play them ;)
You're in the minority of UK fans b.c you can have a rational thought about any other program in the country.

 

 

I just don't get how fans actions define a program. It's fashionable. Kids do it. So what?

I know right, you would think for such an easy win UK wouldn't be so afraid to play them ;)

 

UK isn't afraid to play them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.