Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 75 Wisconsin 72

Featured Replies

I'm sure I'm in the minority of UK fans but this constant banter about IU storming the court is too much. Who really cares? You're defining a program by 18 and 19 year old kids.

 

I think most people make fun of Indiana because they are the ones who do it.

I just don't get how fans actions define a program. It's fashionable. Kids do it. So what?

Makes sense to you, me, and any other rational thinking human being....

 

The fans rushed the court against UK....the others were just students. Like you said 18-19 year old kids, i'm sure they're extremely ashamed.

I think most people make fun of Indiana because they are the ones who do it.

 

Let's be honest. We as UK fans are still chapped about that loss two years ago.

UK isn't afraid to play them.
Hence the wink.
Let's be honest. We as UK fans are still chapped about that loss two years ago.

And about 1 in a 1000 of you will admit that. But its very clear that's what it is.

Let's be honest. We as UK fans are still chapped about that loss two years ago.

 

I'm not at all. I think that was the best environment I've ever been in and will cherish those memories forever.

 

The IU fans just took it too far.

Uh oh. Talking about the court storm on Sportscenter 5 minutes in to their programming. Those whacky UK fans.

Let's be honest it's not just UK fans. I follow several college basketball writers from CBS, ESPN, etc. Lots of tweets making fun of the IU court storm. Your in the argument for top 5 or so programs of all time, and you storm the court over a conference win at home in January?

I love the excitement of college hoops and appreciate that the fans are

passionate about it, but the court storming has gotten out of hand everywhere.

 

On a side note Ferrell balled in the 2nd half after being set down.

Everyone everywhere should not be allowed on the court. Safety being the number one reason and no interaction with opposing players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.