Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Litkenhous ratings 1/6/14

Featured Replies

:lol2:

  • Author

Region 1 actually uses this first Litkenhous to seed it's All A tournament. Always have been some strange seedings for that tournament. Too small a sample.

Region 1 actually uses this first Litkenhous to seed it's All A tournament. Always have been some strange seedings for that tournament. Too small a sample.

 

I think that's totally absurd.

:lol2:

 

I'm so confused.

 

The monkey with darts is all over the board here. :lol2:

:lol2:

 

As long as Holmes isn't ranked #1 in it! :lol2:

As long as Holmes isn't ranked #1 in it! :lol2:

 

Or CovCath!:lol2:

As long as Holmes isn't ranked #1 in it! :lol2:

 

I've never proclaimed Holmes to be the best team in the state. And their ranking has nothing to do with my dislike of the Litkenhous ratings. I'm simply a realist. Don't let my honesty be mistaken for being negative.

 

You're a Covcath guy through and through but can you honestly say Covcath is the second best team in the state?

 

Should Newcath and Scott Co be ranked ahead of Lafayette even though Lafayette beat both on a neutral court?

 

Hell, Holmes beat Scott Co by 10 in a scrimmage 4 days before the regular season started. I could care less where they are ranked because rankings don't win games but I say with confidence that #9 is too low.

I'd have trouble putting CCH #2 when I have them #3 in NKY. HOWEVA(in my best Stephen A) SHOULD they beat Holmes on the road and the follow it up with a victory over NC this week then I'm cool with them being in the top 5 maybe even #2.

 

Without knowing the level of competition they faced in Florida (and I've tried finding rankings to no avail) it's hard to judge CCH thus far. I LOVE their depth. I LOVE their style of defense. They COMPETE really well. We'll know more after this week.

P.S. I don't get too wrapped up in who beat whom in a 4-day tourney where the teams are playing each day and I REALLY don't put much stock in a scrimmage.

I'd have trouble putting CCH #2 when I have them #3 in NKY. HOWEVA(in my best Stephen A) SHOULD they beat Holmes on the road and the follow it up with a victory over NC this week then I'm cool with them being in the top 5 maybe even #2.

 

Without knowing the level of competition they faced in Florida (and I've tried finding rankings to no avail) it's hard to judge CCH thus far. I LOVE their depth. I LOVE their style of defense. They COMPETE really well. We'll know more after this week.

 

Not to threadjack, but I wish I had a dollar for every time Stephen A. said "ELEVEN YEARS" this morning.

 

Back to the topic at hand.

  • Author
I've never proclaimed Holmes to be the best team in the state. And their ranking has nothing to do with my dislike of the Litkenhous ratings. I'm simply a realist. Don't let my honesty be mistaken for being negative.

 

You're a Covcath guy through and through but can you honestly say Covcath is the second best team in the state?

 

Should Newcath and Scott Co be ranked ahead of Lafayette even though Lafayette beat both on a neutral court?

 

Hell, Holmes beat Scott Co by 10 in a scrimmage 4 days before the regular season started. I could care less where they are ranked because rankings don't win games but I say with confidence that #9 is too low.

 

I can't wait to watch Holmes play McCracken down here in McCracken's Hoopfest. Really interested to see them and see how they compare to other western Kentucky teams.

I'd have trouble putting CCH #2 when I have them #3 in NKY. HOWEVA(in my best Stephen A) SHOULD they beat Holmes on the road and the follow it up with a victory over NC this week then I'm cool with them being in the top 5 maybe even #2.

 

Without knowing the level of competition they faced in Florida (and I've tried finding rankings to no avail) it's hard to judge CCH thus far. I LOVE their depth. I LOVE their style of defense. They COMPETE really well. We'll know more after this week.

Just suffice to say they played the Celtics.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.