Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are you a Wazer?

Featured Replies

Took my son back to The Ohio State yesterday evening and we wazed all the way there. Amazing what kids know and I don't. Pretty handy.

 

 

Who among us do it?

If it's illegal, immoral or fattening to be a wazer, then I probaly am one.

I must admit, I've never heard of the term.

I have used it once or twice. I like the concept.

Yes what is it? Never heard of it.

 

I looked it up and it is a user of an app called waze that provides traffic info to each other. Looks pretty cool, I may have to try it.

  • Author

It really works well. Far better than a fuzz buster. App costs like $3

I looked it up and it is a user of an app called waze that provides traffic info to each other. Looks pretty cool, I may have to try it.

 

Content ie reports are user generated.

  • Author

My son and daughter were calling out the upcoming speed traps with remarkable consistency. My daughter tells me each morning where the slow downs are located due to traffic. Seems pretty widespread from a users standpoint. And of course I new nothing about it.

It really works well. Far better than a fuzz buster. App costs like $3

 

^ It was free on my Android.

I'm a Wazer. Have been for around 6 months.

 

I drive on the interstate over 20 miles each way, I've found it to be quite useful -- even though, with the river, I don't have a ton of work-arounds. Especially since 471 has been a disaster (PM rush hour) for months.

I drive on the interstate over 20 miles each way, I've found it to be quite useful -- even though, with the river, I don't have a ton of work-arounds. Especially since 471 has been a disaster (PM rush hour) for months.

 

Besides using it on my day-to-day commutes, I have to drive from Louisville to Charleston, WV and back every Thursday...and Waze makes life MUCH easier.

Do you have to text to convey information? Isn't that a no-no while driving?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.